How many OCs do you have?

Stone Cold Applejack

Just one. Not really planning on using Time Shield in anything, but if anyone else would like to use him in a RP or story, let me know. He's kind of tricky to use since he's 'neutral' and only gets involved in something if somepony's abusing time travel.

• Brohoof 1

Avatar art by Dilarus   --   Click below for my game downloads:

te_title2_zpsl0iulg1i.png

Currently? 2. Samurai Equine (Flame Trotter) is my go-to fan character. I created another one based on a gift I once got on DeviantArt; Trilby Hatter. However, I have ideas for other kinds of ponies. Pegasus, Earth, and Crystal. Each with a unique visual motif. I'll just keep those to myself for now. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

Just one, named Ryder. Well, technically I have a second one that I made shortly after joining the fandom, but it is an abomination that shall never be seen again...(lol, it was a stereotypical overpowered red & black pony with a pissed off grin.)

none.

i dont see the fun in that, to be honest ( flame shield activated)

ive created dozens of characters, but they dont have names nor personality, so i wouldnt really call them OCs

none.

ive created dozens of characters, but they dont have names nor personality, so i wouldnt really call them OCs

none.

none.

none.

• 1 month later...

I have five OC's I plan on using for RP's here:

-A family of earth ponies consisting of father Refund Check, mother Ruby Shears and their two foals Brownie Chip and Sundae Shake.

-Cirrus Curl, a filly pegasus.

I've written about two others in this fan-fiction, both earth ponies: a colt named Potato Roll and a mare named Fine Tuner.

˙ʎpoqʎuɐ ƃuᴉlooɟ ʇou ǝɹ,noʎ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

My main one is Red Sage, the pony in my avatar. He's grey coated. Red mane and tail. Fought in WWII with the 1st marine Division.

My minor OC, Acorn, is still a work in progress. Light brown coated. Dark brown mane. Fought in WWII with the 101st Airborne Division.

The last time I posted, I said that I owned ten OCs. That number soon grew to twelve, but I felt that twelve OCs was a bit too many to keep track of. That's not to mention that they were all justified in an alternate universe setting, so their occupations wouldn't exist in a world defined by the events of MLP:FiM. Needless to say, I decided to reduce the number of OCs I own, change around some names, and change some occupations to closely match the level of technology in "canon" Equestria, as shown or implied in any episode of the show, any comic book, or any chapter book. As a result, I now have seven OCs, six if you exclude my ponysona:

1) Compass Meridian (♂): My ponysona. He is a unicorn stallion who specializes in cartography.

2) Lamp Post (♀): A unicorn mare who owns a small business that sells and fixes light fixtures, lamps, and lanterns.

3) Caelum Serenos (♀): A pegasus mare who works in weather management.

4) Storm Chaser (♂): A pegasus stallion who also works in weather management.

5) High Voltage (♀): A unicorn mare who works as a linepony for an electric utility.

6) Radio Wave (♀): An earth pony mare who operates a regional radio service in the small but growing radio industry.

7) Steel Cuffs (♀): An earth pony mare who works as a police officer.

If I ever reactivate my old deviantART account, join a site like Derpibooru, or get involved in roleplaying (something I haven't done in years), I may even upload some vector art!

Edited by skbl17