Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Teacup's Dessert Club

Sugar Pea

vcrtc4.jpg
Hello everyone and welcome to Teacup's Dessert Club!
I know that there are a lot of people out there that have a really astounding sweet tooth, or some may have a passion for making desserts like me. 

I have established a club that would appeal to everybody. This will be a place where sweet lovers can come and share what they have made, share what others have made, talk about their favorite desserts, exchange recipes, etc. 

Do what you will on here, but I may ask that there will be no fighting (let's all be bon-bons here, okay? :))

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
As host, it is only fair that I tell a little about myself and why i'm so obssessed with these sugary delicacies. 

My mom always told me that she should've known that I would be a pastry chef one day. When I was little, I believe my aunt was pregnant with my cousin at the time. She came downstairs and saw that the ENTIRE living room was covered in nothing but flour, eggs, and ketchup. All she could see was my two hazel eyes staring back at her. I exclaimed that I was "cooking". 

Now that's not my actual reason. :)

It more of dramatic irony if you ask me. Two years ago, I got the idea of wanting to become a pastry chef from my little brother. Since I was so obssessed about baking, he told me that if I loved food so much, why don't I become a pastry chef? Something just sorta clicked, and from then on decided what I really wanted to do with my life, and someday want to open up a local business.

Ever since then, I have been making a lot of "locked and loaded" desserts, like my known (amongst my family) pancake recipe called Chocolate Chip Berry A La Mode Pancakes (also known as Insane Pancakes). This speciality is made with chopped bananas, blueberries, strawberries, whipped cream, syrup...and chocolate chips! 

I like to make sure that anything I create is very loaded, so that in the future, my customers would take a liking to them. It's enough to fill their bellies full in the morning. >_<

Here is a picture of my pancakes:
2l8813k.jpg

Anyways, I hope you guys have some delicious fun in this club. :3
~Teacup
Edited by teacup-bunnies23
  • Brohoof 5

Sadly, the picture of your pancakes isn't showing up. :c Could you send me a link to the picture instead? :) I'd love to see them!

D:

Why forums?! I made an awesome banner thingy for it and everything! ;-;

My pride...

Anyways, here it tis. :

post-13890-0-48377300-1410214111_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1