Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Vinyl Blind?

AppleJack-IZ#WAIFU

Sometimes I think that with all the scenes where she is wearing her goggles, and the fact that when she takes them off, she looks at nothingness, it makes it seem like she is blind. And she only takes them off briefly, so to me it seems like a dead giveaway. Anyone think so too?

(she is my 2nd favorite pony, so not hating)

Have you ever taken off your sunglasses after wearing them for a long time?

It kind of hurts your eyes, right? The sudden brightness of it?

It's like that, I'm guessing...but if your sunglasses were pink, so worse.

Edited by Dattebayo

If she was blind, it would be rather morbid when Applejack yanks her glasses off on the line "Until Twilight Sparkle helped us see another way"

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 1

Would a blind person listen to their tunes and walk happily down a street full of people and traffic?

:maud:

I don't think she's blind lol. If so then she is insanely great at not running into stuff on that equestria girls short.

• Brohoof 2

she is seen here reacting to people and objects while listening to music, so unless she has some sortha 6th sense she is not blind

Because ya know, there is no way a blind person could react to those things while listening to music so loud it drowns out all other noise.

• Brohoof 1

she is seen here reacting to people and objects while listening to music, so unless she has some sortha 6th sense she is not blind

Because ya know, there is no way a blind person could react to those things while listening to music so loud it drowns out all other noise.

my main thing is "who the hell walks like that?" (beginning of video)

I don't think that Vinyl Scratch is blind.

She seems to find her way around just fine in the 'Rainbow Rocks' sneak peak.

She's also able to DJ just fine with her hooves from what little we've seen. (Yes, I know that people who are blind can still execute their talents that require hands).

I'm sure that if she was blind, she would have a stick to assist her. Or, a therapy dog.

Or, they could at least make it more obvious.

eww,,,swag....i hate that word :P

I was very confused when that word became popular, because I didn't understand why people were talking about free stuff from conventions so much all of a sudden.

Like I said in that other thread, the shades make Vinyl 20% cooler. B)

YEAH! 20 percent cooler ftw! B)

Isn't it much easier to just continue this thing in the old thread? :o

It's curious. Why makes you think that a blind Vinyl is a better Vinyl?

I dont think that a blind vinyl is a better vinyl, it is just something that came to mind. She is 20% cooler, than the world, THAN RAINBOW DASH!!!!!

no she isn't we have seen her before with out her glasses... her blood shot eyes that still creep me out a bit but anyways how you can tell if a cartoon character is blind is by how there eyes look the only blind pony I can think of is Snowdrop

see how her eyes look different from any ordinary pony, that is not a design that's how you can tell if a cartoon character or animated character is blind Toff from Avatar the Last Airbender has this same trait in her eyes

also you can see Vinyl doesn't have this trait so she isn't blind and in Rainbow Rocks the only episode I can think of where Hasbro made her a character she isn't blind but she doesn't speak

post-27623-0-11889200-1410285584.jpg

post-27623-0-85801900-1410285590.jpg

post-27623-0-11889200-1410285584.jpg

post-27623-0-85801900-1410285590.jpg