Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is Actually About the Comic But….

Doxus

I typed in to the search bar on Google today "Does Vinyl Scratch have an older brother?" and it turns out that she does… according to the IDW-published comics anyway and he is a DJ as well. MLP Wiki said his name was "33-⅓ LP" but I feel as if this is just a stage name (like DJ Pon-3) so… I thought it'd be rad to give 33-⅓ an actual name. What is your opinion on the name Crossfade (which is DJ jargon btw).

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I still think "Cross Fade" sounds pretty rad. LOL

How in the sorrel hell do you even pronounce '33-⅓ LP' :o

Anyway, I think his fanon name is Smooth Beat? At least that's what I see flying around in other sites

I'm guessing it'd be pronounced "thirty-three and a third el-p" <---- like that.

Edited by Doxus

@@Doxus, seeing as the content of this thread relates to the comics rather than the TV show, I have placed this thread in the section dedicated to discussions regarding MLP printed media :)

• 2 months later...

cold be her dad though. He shows up in one of Cadance's and Shining Armor's comic (I think it was the first one)

If I remember correctly, the creators themselves said that he wasn't her father.

I read a story on FimFiction where his name is Long Beat. personally I like Long Beat as a name a bit better.

Long Beat is a nice name for him.