open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom,

"Well her parties sure are something I'll give her that, I'm still not big on her whole canon thing though, but doesn't seem like it could really hurt anyone." She looks around at all of the little holes in the ground. "I really shouldn't be surprised by now that you were the one in charge of that." 

She stares at Blitz's wings, now fully aware of how they were made. "Well I'm not sure rockets are the best idea, running out of fuel at a couple hundred feet up at all of that. The real deals are pretty awesome though." She shot up and did a couple of quick back flips just for accent. She wasn't anywhere near the strongest or fastest flyer, but she still could do some tricks of her own.

OC Pages: Fire Lily, Angel, Flutter Dusk

Loyalty is rare. If you've found it, keep it.

Ahaban enters into the Inn. Approaching the inn keeper desk he counts what bits he has in one of the pouches placing them onto the counter. Once retrieving his room key he trots upstairs heading to said room.

Looking about the cozy simple room he walks to the side of it taking seat on the desk chair. He adorns his satchel along the arm rest as he peers out the window.

Do stick around Darling, I could use the company~

@

Kelly seemed happy to have known Disruptis, something she did not long ago was talking with some friendly pony, she seemed pretty happy when answered.

"I am without words thank you for doing this for me, I know it's weird but I do not trust very Unicorns and Pegasus, my name is Kelly pleasure to meet you, I came from the region outside of Equestria, where you and your name?"

A look that Kelly had lost her again, seemed to be happy at the moment.

My Ocs: Violet Margaret  ,  Violet Niwy

I'm a Illustrator...SPITFIRE IS THE BEST PONY  :fiery: 

Channel 

@Blitz Boom,

"No, nothings on fire... and nothing needs to be set on fire at the moment either..." Storm laughed "We actually came to see if you had any of that edible paint left over..." He informed Blitz "You're still fixated on getting those wings of your flight-worthy huh?" Storm chuckled. Hearing about Pinkie reminded him... "Speaking of Pinkie Pie, thanks for the party cannon you made me Blitz, it's totally awesome!" He said gratefully "You know.... If you want to fly, I could always take you out for a zoom around the forest or something.... Since your wings aren't working yet." Storm offered.

Edited by Storm Shine

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

@@Fire Lily,

@,

Blitz now stood so she could look at all three at the same time, still giggling.

"No silly silly. I didn't make Pinkie's canon. I just make fun stuff for it. And replicated it. And gave it to Storm Shine."

"Oooh, it still works Storm? Yey! I kept some fun stuff for that too if you want. No canon without ammunition of fun and confetti!"

Blitz had a hard time sitting still or calm down right now, so she kept making movements, running around and just generally look like she'd been hyped on sugar for a few hours.

"See? Lily wings. Storm wings. One day, Me wings! But I won't take to the sky before that, nonono. I want it to be new and exciting when I soar. Like a bird from the nest, or a new butterfly. Spread my wings and flyyy."

She took a jump and pretended to flap her legs like wings again, resulting in her falling flat on her stomach but rising again fast after that.

"And paint? I still have paint, never use it, not anymore. Waitwaitwait riiight Here!!

With that she turned around and ran into the hut, closing the door behind her and began to rummage around through her stuff, looking for the paint she'd been asked about.

VS8TdTe.jpg

Signature made by my friend @Randimaxis who is beyond awesome for making this. <3

Link to character bioses: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1all3iydBKcvKB0NdSVlJBerzpi8wwVyi1svt8R9Zz9I/edit?usp=sharing

@,

"Well I believe some introductions should be in order, while she goes to find more...edable...paint..? I don't think I want to know. Anyway my name is Fire Lily, but everyone calls me Lily for short. I came out here looking for the source of all the chaos around where I used to live, and I ran into Blitz there" She said while offering her hoof out in greeting. She hated all of the formality but figured it was better than the alternative of random hugging.

@Fire Lily@Midnight Starfall,

"Hi Lily!" Storm greeted "Nice to meet you! My name's Storm Shine, But most people simply call me Storm..." He said shaking the offered hoof. "Yeah I'm not sure you want to know much about the edible paint.. but we're gonna use it in a prank..." Storm informed her "Those little bullies won't know what hit them" He said chuckling "This is my friend, and a partner in pranks, Stoneheart" Storm introduced, waving his hoof to indicate the aforementioned pony.

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

@,

"Nice to meet you too" She said with still an odd look from the whole edible paint thing. "What bullies are you talking about? I don't exactly know many ponies around town, just those I help out every now and then." She said looking down like she was embarrassed since everyone else knew each other. She held out her hoof in introduction to Stoneheart. 

@Fire Lily,

"Oh Just these two rich little fillies named Silver Spoon, and Diamond Tiara" Storm replied "They tend to bully others, mainly those three little fillies the "Cutie Mark Crusaders" but they also bully others, sometimes even Blitz..." He informed her "They don't bother Blitz often, mostly since they are afraid of her explosives... not that she'd hurt them! On purpose anyways..." He added mumbling the last part "They like to call her crazy and stuff... Anyways they mainly tease others, thankfully I haven't heard of any escalation to physical violence...." Storm said "So we are going to drop edible paint-filled balloons on them" He chuckled.

Edited by Storm Shine

Huggle Me?

@

"I've never heard of them, I have seen those other three running around every so often. Usually trying something completely off the wall and occasionally covered in tree sap. Never really talked to them though." She said. "Well looking around here I'm surprised Blitz hasn't hurt herself yet. I mean when I was here you couldn't see the ground through the trees, now it seems I should watch my step so I don't fall in a hole. Not that I mind though, Blitz seems nice enough to me, if not a little hyper." She said with a small smile. 

@@Fire Lily

"Yeah, Blitz is a nice kid... Honestly what worries me is that she is always testing these explosives... She's missing half of her horn because of one incident... I just wish she'd be more careful." Storm sighed. "Though hyper is totally normal for kids, so that's not a problem.. I myself, can be as hyper as Pinkie more than just occasionally..." He admitted with a grin. "But yeah, if you're near Blitz you should always watch your step... She makes some volatile stuff.. Once, I stepped on an experimental explosive, and got turned into a kind of rabbit-pony..." Storm warned her "I just wish it had been a fox-pony instead... A fox tail would have been so cool..." He grumbled with a small pout.

Edited by Storm Shine

Huggle Me?

@,

@@Fire Lily,

The sound of a bucket hitting down on the ground could be heard at the entrance to the now opened hut.

"Wait, it's for the mean ones?"

Blitz had snuck out of her hut pretty fast, carrying a closed bucket that smelled like cotton candy and lilacs even when sealed, and had heard why they wanted the paint. Or well, she heard some of the last of it, and she knew only two that were really after the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

The three fillies she'd met once before, and that's also where she'd met the bullies. She didn't care for their names, they said enough of those as it was. Calling everypony bad names and saying that she was crazy... It was was not okay.

"This paint too good then. Too good! Have another one just for them... Ooooh yessss..."

The tone she said the last in was pretty clearly mischievous, and so was the blink in her eye as she turned around and started to look around for another bucket in her hut. The pink one she left outside, but she did really have a better solution for those meanies in there. Not dangerous, no, but they would not like it. Not at all.

VS8TdTe.jpg

Signature made by my friend @Randimaxis who is beyond awesome for making this. <3

Link to character bioses: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1all3iydBKcvKB0NdSVlJBerzpi8wwVyi1svt8R9Zz9I/edit?usp=sharing

@@Fire Lily

"Did you hear something?" Storm asked. "I thought I heard a sort of "clank" sound..? I hope Blitz didn't knock something over and get herself trapped again..." He mused aloud "But if she did I'm sure she would call it out or something.." Storm reassured himself. "I wonder what those bullies faces will be like... Surprise? Shock? Embarrassment? Outrage? Probably all of the aboveHe grinned "Shame fr their actions, should they hear why they were pranked? Nah, I doubt they care about why, just that they were... And will likely be severely angryHis grin continued to grow practically splitting his face.

Huggle Me?

@,@@Blitz Boom,

Lily stared at Blitz as she ran back into the house. "Well that's an interesting one all right...edible paint...? I still don't get it." She said taking a sniff of the bucket with the mixture inside of it. "It smells good, but how does that make it edible?" She said while staring at it but definitely not brave enough to be taking a lick. She looks over at Storm. "I don't really do hyper much, I can be if it's the right ponies at the right time, so this whole day is definitely kind of a change for me. For the most part I'm just pretty laid back." she said. "I really do hope whatever she comes up with won't hurt anypony." She said while jumping up into the nearest tree in case whatever got knocked over was about to go boom.

@@Fire Lily

"Well it's always fun to try new things!" Storm replied, happily dipping a muffin into the edible paint. "After all, if nopony ever tried anything new, Unicorns would probably only know levitation... or something... I guess..." He trailed off with a shrug, before chomping down on the now pink muffin.

Edited by Storm Shine

Huggle Me?

@,

"What are you, crazy?" Lily yelled down from her tree. "Yeah, trying new things is ok but you don't even know what she put in that. For all you know you might turn pink or something." She couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the thought of the pegasus below her turning to a bright pink. "Let me know how it tastes if you don't like blow up, or turn into a bird or something." 

@@Fire Lily

"Heh, funny that you should mention that..." Storm chuckled "She actually did turn me a bright sparkly pink for a whole day once...." He laughed "It actually happened just the day after we first met" He informed her, still laughing "People kept asking Pinkie Pie if we were related!" Storm choked out, practically on the ground laughing by this point. "It was the first time I've seen her annoyed... Though it was only because of the amount of times everypony asked..." Storm said managing to finally calm his laughter back down to a chuckle.

Huggle Me?

@, @@Fire Lily, @@Blitz Boom,

(Jeez you guys are fast.)

~Insert reactions and introductions here~

Stoneheart was quietly listening to the conversation, flicking her tail every once in a while.

Pink? I couldn't imagine Storm Shine being pink.

She smelt the paint curiously, and took a step back.

It smells like sweets!

img-26470-1-sig-26470.img-3586132-2-xbfx

My OCs: Skyla Midnight Starfall ~ Destiny Fighter ~ Stoneheart

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

Thanks to Blue Moon for the sig! Avvie Credit

@@Fire Lily,

@,

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Steady... Steeeady..."

Blitz's voice came out through a crack in the door along some coughing sounds and a little after she came out, walking very slowly with a small, see-through pipe with a yellow/green liquid inside, a cork at the pouring end and a rubber nose for a head between her teeth.

When she got out she very carefully put it down on the ground and stepped a few steps back before looking up at Storm Shine, Lily and the pony she hadn't gotten the name of yet with a smile.

"Tried to make an apple/banana paint, ended with disaster. Big failure. Thick as frosting, tastes like wet rabbit, smells even worse, and does weird things."

Blitz normally loved to show big style what her things did, but this one was a special case. She had a small portion of it in a container in her hut, and just getting this small sample had been a little scary. She kept the thing around mostly as a reminder, but it had it's uses.

"One drop each, and they'll wish it had been a bucket of cotton paint they'd got over them instead."

((OOC, I'll let you decide what it does Storm Shine. Have fun with it. :3 Also, the container looks like a turkey baster with a cork on on.))

VS8TdTe.jpg

@@Blitz Boom, @@Midnight Starfall,

"Ok then... Thanks Blitz. I guess we will use a drop of it mixed with the edible paint in each balloon.." Storm said rubbing his forehooves together, before mixing the ingredients, and pouring the concoction into the balloons. "Ready to go when you are Stoneheart... You can come too, if you want, Blitz?" He said/asked pulling the cloud seat back down for Stoneheart.

Huggle Me?

@,

"Another time okay? Got lot's of stuff to do and Lily wanted to ask questions. Just tell me how it went the next time I see you? Pinkie promise?"

Blitz were in a turmoil of emotions ranging from wanting to make sure Lily was talked to, to wanting to make sure she closed to bucket inside one extra time ´, and all the way to really wanting to take a nap soon. The adrenaline she ran on was running low, which also showed as she yawned a little.

VS8TdTe.jpg

@@Blitz Boom,

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" Storm promised "I'll tell you how it went" He said smiling.

(AAAAH!!!! filler filler filler filler filler filler filler fiiller, I hate using filler, surprised that I do have to use it filler filler filler)

Edited by Storm Shine

Huggle Me?

@,

Stoneheart nodded, "I'm ready."

She looked towards the entrance and exit of the small clearing. "Are we walking or flying?" she asked politely. "I don't mind either or."

She wondered what the special paint in the small container does. But pushed the thought aside, thinking that it couldn't be that bad.

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

@@Midnight Starfall

"I figured it would be safer to fly over the Everfree, considering the types of creatures lurking around her, and easier to find our prank targets from the sky..." Storm said, holding down the cloud seat. "Blitz has no problems with them because they are actually scared of her.." He informed her with a laugh. "Plus I just really like flying" Storm admitted smiling. "Do you want me to fly at a medium speed level again?" Storm asked Stoneheart.

Huggle Me?

@,

"Yes, please," Stoneheart said politely, and hopped into the cloud seat.

I don't know exactly what creatures lurk here, but I don't want to find out the hard way.

She wondered what it was like to fly. "What's it like to fly?" she asked curiously. "Is it fun?" She liked walking on the clouds, but she liked the solid feel of the earth a lot more.