Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@, @Blitz Boom

She stopped her self-arguing and looked at the two ponies who interrupted her. One was a dark blue pegasus and another.....she didn't know what he was. Her left eyebrow twitched as she looked at a something. Her thoughts were scrambled but this time because of slight disgust and intrigue.

"He looks like a pony and yet not. What IS he. He doesn't look like any kind of insect so I cant kidnap him and dissect at my leisure. I could ask but...screw it I'm asking this thing. Maybe he'll consent to dissection later if I play nice".

She addressed both of them at the same time"My name is Cinnamon and I'm fine. I'm just a bit..lost is all are any of you familiar with this area"Her eyes shifted to look at the..pony thing." I'm also quite interested as to what you are as well. You look like something I'd expect to swimming in filth from Hayseed Swamps.

((Yes my OC is so very direct it can hurt beware))                                           

Edited by NoobyBrony
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Anala got up and left to stroll around town.

She walked past Vinyl's house and noticed the DJ mare with another stallion. She turned her head and said, "Hi, Vinyl! Remember me? From your concert last month?"

"So, Vinny, did'ja notice what I did with that 'TO LET' sign?" she bragged.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

@NoobyBrony,

"Oh, oh, oh!" Storm exclaimed excitedly. "I am! I am! I've lived here for a few years now, and I know my way around really well, What'cha lookin for? Sugarcube Corner?" He asked energetically. "I just left Sugarcube Corner a little while ago, though I had to take a "Kick Me!" sign off my back..." Storm said "I put it on  another pony... But I definitely could go for some more of Mr. and Mrs. Cake's delicious baked goodies!" *Stares off into space thinking about cakes, cupcakes, and muffins* Snapping back to reality, Storm apologized for his daydreaming "Sorry about that... So anyway, what are you lookin for?

• Brohoof 1

So a mare then from the tone of it. And a very direct one it seemed.

He smiled and answered her question, words slipping out through the sharp teeth adorning his mouth.

"Swamps does have a certain charm to them. A thick, natural energy, the sound of bugs flying and the humid surroundings. Aah, such places reminds me of home."

Briar was not dense, he knew insults when he heard them, as well as the tone it was said in. But he cared little for confrontations because of something so pointless. Besides, she had only said he looked as something that would swim in a swamp, and beside the fact that yes, he did swim in swamps at times, it was by far not the worst he had heard. In fact, it could be seen as a sort of compliment that she knew he was a natural being and just being said out wrong if you thought about it.

"As to what I am... Are you familiar with the Evergrown?"

It wasn't as many, all things considered, that he met on his travels that knew directly of his kind. But this mare had seen quickly that he was only looking like a pony and had noticed the differences, so perhaps she knew. Or perhaps, she was just a smart one? Time would tell he supposed.

"And before I forget. Hello to you sir."

He bowed his head slightly towards the energetic stallion currently talking about what sounded like a bakery. It would be wrong to simply ignore him, even if he was currently addressing the mare who was the focus of their talk.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@Blitz Boom,  

Cinnamon watched in growing irritation as the pegasus started blabbering on and on about things she could care less about." I asked one question,I only need one answer, not you life story."  Be useful and tell me where the library is."she sneered. 

She turned to face the now identified Plant-like pony whose name she did not get." Not that it matters" she thought "I'll be dissecting him soon, names aren't needed for that". No I've never heard of this "Evergrown", but I do live near Hayseed Swamps and I've learned to recognize things that aren't ponies. Tell me what exactly are you". 

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

Storm shifted his attention to the other pony-creature in the vicinity.

"Hi! How are you doing today? You look like some kind of plant-pony, That's pretty cool! I wish I could be a fox-pony or something, cause I think having a fox tail could be pretty cool! Though if t meant giving up my wings, then there's no way I'd like that... Flying's too much fun!" Storm paused for a moment "By the "Evergrown" do you mean Everfree Forest? my friend Blitz Boom lives out there! And I think there's a zebra out there too! How cool is that! Though if there's plant-ponies out there, that would be even cooler! Triple cool! YAY!"

@NoobyBrony,

"Only one answer? well that's boring... But the library's right over there" Storm indicated by shaking a hoof in the general direction. "I can show you the way, since I was going to head over there anyway... Twilight said the newest edition of "All About Cupcakes" and the latest Daring Doo book just arrived! I need to get that cupcake book fast, before Pinkie beats me to it again! I hope Rainbow hasn't gotten to that Daring Doo book yet..." He babbled out "But it's pretty hard to miss, since it's like, a giant hollow tree with windows..."

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"I see. Very well then, the short version would be to say that my kind are a sort of forest spirits, or as this enthusiastic gentleman put it, a plant pony, if you'd prefer."

Briar bowed his head to her in a greeting, much as he had done with Storm Shine, still unfazed by her apparent hostility. As far as he knew, she might have a bad day, so who was he to hold a certain bad mood against her? Or it could be she was simply just not good at talking with others. He had been much the same when he had first left the jungle, so he could relate to a certain problem with communication.

@,

His face then shifted towards the other pony, the one who did seem to be in quite a pleasant mood.

"To soar the sky is a gift I can only imagine, but we each have our own gifts after all, do we not? One can not have everything after all  mister... Storm Shine, was it not?"

Then, directed towards them both, he raised his right hoof to below his neck and gave a deeper bow with his head towards where they stood.

"Ah, but where are my manners. Briar Trapjaw, at your service."

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse,@,

She hadn't noticed the cop also sitting there. "So, Vinny, did'ja notice what I did with that 'TO LET' sign?"

((OOC: Uh, Sternly and Vinyl were outside the house.))

"She's not the only one who's noticed." Sternly said, approaching the grey mare.

"You're coming with me."

(Filler filler filler filler filler, and more filler. Even more not-so creative filler to reach the character limit. Filler.)

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

@

"You will lead me to the library now provided you can keep your blabbering to a minimum. The last thing I need is a headache" she sighed in despair at having to be his presence any longer then she had to.

@@Blitz Boom,

"It's a shame I have things to do or we could have talked more about your species and their resilience to experiments. I haven't had a chance to dissect a plant pony before. I hope we meet again soon Briar It's been an absolute pleasure." she said as she smiled hoping that the library had more information on this Evergreen. " I know I said I would play nice but this excitement of having a new species introduced to me is to much...maybe it can help me with my problem",She thought with glee.

Edited by NoobyBrony
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

"Nice to meet you Briar!" Storm replied "Do you like cupcakes!?!?" He asked "If so we should definitely meet up at Sugarcube Corner sometime! But I'd better go get those books, so bye for now!"

@NoobyBrony,

"Alrighty then! To the library!" Storm exclaimed "Follow me!" He said, landing on the ground before starting to bounce towards the library.

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Sternly sighed. "And there she goes. They always have to run."

Sternly looked at vinyl.

"If Disruptus arrives before I return, tell him I'll be back shortly."

Sternly took off, flying to a position where he could spot her. Looking down towards the streets, Sternly saw the white pony running through the town. Sternly decided he'd try to cut her off.

((OOC: I'm not sure how this is supposed to go. Should Sternly arrest her? If so, how would that be possible without godmodding? If she's not going to be arrested, keep in mind that Sternly is a highly trained police officer, who has chased plenty of criminals. It'll probably take something other than outrunning him, in order to not be arrested.))

• Brohoof 1

@@SpaceOnion,

(OOC: Let's just see where things go)

Anala didn't see Sternly in the sky. She saw Applejack, whom she recognised from her previous visits, and the orange mare was selling apples. "I don't have time to explain, but I'll give you five Bits if you ket me under your wagon!" she said in a frenzy.

Applejack shrugged, took the five Bits, and lifted the wagon, allowing Anala to crawl under.

• Brohoof 1

@,

As they traveled down the street she looked at the bouncing pegasus with confusion," Is there a reason why you can't just walk down the street?" She asked as she pondered the amount of bits it would cost to check out the books she needed is they were even there.

"Tell me about this Twilight. Is her library really full of information you cant find in others. I've heard rumors of such things and I hope that It's true. Theres nothing I hate more than wasted time". She said furiously, anger building for her potential disappointment of the trip to this backwater town.

• Brohoof 1

Stoneheart watched everypony leave, muttering quiet "Bye"'s. She sat there for a minute, and got up, and went to walk around Ponyville.

As she was walking, she saw Storm Shine and two other ponies. "Hi Storm Shine!" she called with a flick of her tail. She trotted up to them.

I don't want to be lonely today, it's boring.

• Brohoof 1

Briar perked his ears as the mentioning of experiments, but waved them off as they went away nonetheless. As tolerant as he was, there were some limits to what he would agree to, and getting under a knife, seen as a thing to be worked on, was far into that area. He had spent enough time in his life being a thing as it was, and he were not keen on having it end the way it began, even if he would have to fight her off. Perhaps he could make her compromise and accept a sample of sorts instead. He could live with that all things considered.

However, now it was time to find something else to do. Another goal, one could say.

There were this Sugarcube Corner Storm Shine had mentioned before that would perhaps be a goal worth aiming for. He was not the biggest sweet tooth, but the occasional baked goods were an enjoyable snack at times. Yes, perhaps he should go and find this bakery then.

He was about to wander over and ask somepony for directions when he heard a commotion going on nearby and perked his ears. It was strange, but he could have sworn that he felt somepony running, then suddenly stop up before a heavy weight were lifted, then sat down in the same place. Were there a hiding game in play here? It had gone too fast for him to say if it had been a small or a big pony who ran, so it was possible to juist being kids having fun,

Perhaps it would be for the better to stay here, and *observe* things for now though. It might prove an entertaining experience.

Deep in thought before the commotion and focusing on it now, he had not noticed the pony who had spoken before when the other two had still been there. Perhaps the next time she neared or spoke, if she was still there, he would take notice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside Sugarcube Corner, Blitz had started to twirl the firework in her hooves after she'd waved goodbye to Storm Shine. Her mind was twisting and turning, thinking about something. It wasn't clear what, but suddenly she started to let out a low giggle and get a impish grin on her face. Perhaps her thoughts had led her in a bad direction this time around.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

I looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh crap. I gotta leave." I grapped my army cap and uniform and got out of my chair. I ran to the door and ran outside. I ran until I got to a brick house. My house. When I opened the door and basset hound leaped at me. "Hi Rusty." I said as it liked my face. I got back up and went upstairs.

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Sternly noticed the grey mare crawl underneath the wagon, so he decided to quietly land a few meters from it. Sternly then walked towards the wagon.

((OOC: If I had things my way, I would have Sternly pull her out from under the cart, and cuff her. Again, that would probably be in godmodding territory.))

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

@NoobyBrony,

"Walk normally? What's the fun in that?" Storm questioned with a large grin. "Anyways, If you like learning, then you'll love Twilight, she has all kinds of books. Some may even be one-of-a-kind!" He claimed confidently. "I'm sure you'll find something good to read!"

"I just realized, you talk kind of like that Trixie mare that passed through a while back" Storm thought aloud "Though, you don't talk in third person... And you seem less, I don't know..Stuck up?...?

(ooc: Just wanted to say, not trying to bash Trixie, I actually like her.. Just saying what I think my character would think..)

@Midnight Starfall,

Storm heard somepony greeting him, so turning his head, he saw Stoneheart approaching.

"Hey Stoneheart, how are you doing?" He asked happily "I'm taking this new pony to the library!" Storm proudly proclaimed "Her name's Cinnamon, and she seems to really like books and knowledge, so I'm sure her and Twilight would get along great!" He said.

"I also need to get over there, before Rainbow and Pinkie do... Twilight just got the newest Daring Doo book and a book I've been waiting for called "All About Cupcakes" !"

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"I'm good," Stoneheart said. She looked at Cinnamon. "Hi, I'm Stoneheart, nice to meet you," she greeted with a flick of her tail.

She turned back to Storm Shine. "You read Daring Do? Cool! I just started the first book."

I'm a horribly slow reader though, so it'll take me a while.

• Brohoof 1

@

"Walk normally? What's the fun in that?" Storm questioned with a large grin

Her eye twitched again in irritation," Walking isn't supposed to be fun you dunce."  She exclaimed as she rolled her eyes.

@Midnight Starfall

" Are deformed ponies normal in Ponyville or is this just me being lucky?"She sighed as she looked at yet another weirdo. "And just what are you supposed to be." She asked disinterestedly.

Edited by NoobyBrony
  • Brohoof 1

@Midnight Starfall,

"Awesome!" Storm loudly proclaimed.

"Maybe me, you, and Rainbow Dash could get together and start a Daring Doo Fanclub here in Ponyville! Well if you end up a fan like us, once you've read it!" He said.

"I'll probably have the new one returned tomorrow, otherwise Rainbow would get really ticked at me, she's impatient like that.... Thankfully I'm a really fast reader! Maybe I'll just read it at the library, that way Rainbow can check it out once she get's there!" Storm said, voicing his thoughts absentmindedly

"The only reason I know she wouldn't have checked it out yet, is because I saw her napping on a cloud just a few minutes ago, and she was practicing her stunts pretty late last night... Though thankfully, this time she didn't crash through my house..." Storm laughed.

@NoobyBrony,

"Walking... not supposed to be fun?" Storm asked in disbelief "Everything can be fun! I like to make it fun, because fun is great! Fun is as fun does, so I make everything FUN!" Storm exclaimed.

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Deformed? I'm proud of my tail, thank you very much," Stoneheart snapped at her, flicking her tail in annoyance.

Maybe I was too harsh? Nah.

@,

"That sounds like a great idea!," she said to the Daring Do Fan club idea.

Now I just need to read all of the books, she thought to herself.

• Brohoof 1