Vox

Anyone here a drummer?

Interested in drumming?

If so post your favorite drummer or inspirational musician/role model

Your favorite gear/brand

Your favorite genre

Or your current setup.

• Brohoof 1

I love the drums! They're my favorite instrument. I often find myself air-drumming along to songs. In fact I mostly judge a rock song based on the drum line.

Haven't played the drums myself in many years due to there being no space to put a drum set, but one day I'll get my own kit. I used to use my friend's.

Favorite drummers? Well I gotta million favorites, but a few would be Travis Barker (Blink 182), Scott Philips (Alter Bridge), and Ray Luzier (Korn).

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

I love the drums! They're my favorite instrument. I often find myself air-drumming along to songs. In fact I mostly judge a rock song based on the drum line.

Haven't played the drums myself in many years due to there being no space to put a drum set, but one day I'll get my own kit. I used to use my friend's.

Favorite drummers? Well I gotta million favorites, but a few would be Travis Barker (Blink 182), Scott Philips (Alter Bridge), and Ray Luzier (Korn).

If you ever happen to get a kit yourself, I highly recommend the pear vision line I've had one for years, never thought I'd need another.
  • Brohoof 1