Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Two Sisters Animation (closed)

Marciblook

@

But... why does the animation... have to be show style?

I mean, i know why, but why?

Yes, the, um, thing.

You know what...I have no idea what I'm talking about...I don't know how this stuff works, but I still think that would look great for title cards and stuff

I don't really have any set thing for this...thing, so it's gonna be relatively open, it depends on what you guys wanna do. It just has to go through me first, I'll accept all ideas I like and think we could do a lot with

@,

None that I can find. It was like a year and a half ago. :/

That's fine

Consider me intruiged, I'm aspiring to be a voice actor, and I also do a bit of art, although my abilities vary greatly and I've never really animated.

Ok, samples?

i usually take a photo of my stuff, then trace it, but ive yet to do most of them

here's lyra 

http://i.imgur.com/HKjKYzx.jpg

here's my first ever go at luna

http://i.imgur.com/8ry1KaN.jpg

i would love to be apart of this my skype is maydrock

Awesome! I'd love to see some of your traced stuff thought

I have an idea for the turn about storm tribute. Somepony burned down part of Applejacks farm. For a suspect I guess both Fim and Flam would be at the stand at the same time. Also if there's any big grammer error it's cause I'm on a phone.

Interesting concept, we could use that, but like is said, we still need to figure out a few things before we can start it

Any room for an audio engineer/music producer?

my music stuff's in my sig.

Actually...I had completely overlooked music...I'll look at your stuff in a bit

Not sure if my skill set fits to well in the animation category but I've always wanted to be in a team. I'm a half-amateur programmer and indie game designer. I get lazy when it comes to art though so the best art I'll probably get is around megaman 2 style at my very best. I'm also great an analysis and making things sound dramatic. I wanted to be in the improv team but I have a medical condition where my throat gets dry too fast and i need water to talk. Not the worst thing but that takes out singing and acting, minus voice acting. I could probably do that. Oh and I'm only 15 btw, you may want to know that.

Forgot to mention I'm learning to animate in school next year, and I'm learning to draw anime atm. Although If I was part of this studio or team or whatever that option won't be available for quite a while.

Edited by Ryzu

Not sure if my skill set fits to well in the animation category but I've always wanted to be in a team. I'm a half-amateur programmer and indie game designer. I get lazy when it comes to art though so the best art I'll probably get is around megaman 2 style at my very best. I'm also great an analysis and making things sound dramatic. I wanted to be in the improv team but I have a medical condition where my throat gets dry too fast and i need water to talk. Not the worst thing but that takes out singing and acting, minus voice acting. I could probably do that. Oh and I'm only 15 btw, you may want to know that.

Forgot to mention I'm learning to animate in school next year, and I'm learning to draw anime atm. Although If I was part of this studio or team or whatever that option won't be available for quite a while.

Wow, you sound like you'd be a great asset to this...yes I'm going to keep calling it a thing, this thing, we'd love to have you!

Heya! You know, it's funny, a few members of our VA Guild were coming up with a 'Studios' name a bit back. We ended up with GOVA Studios. But I can help as far as editing and acting. And a bit with the art. I don't know animation yet, but I do plenty of other things. I can come up with story ideas, edit scripts, draw, design characters and bios, and voice act (and sing in character). I would help with script writing, but I'm writer for another project and I have enough writers block with coming up with those scripts. But I can do most anything else.