Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Two Sisters Animation (closed)

Marciblook

Alright, now that things are a bit more organized, first things first...we need a logo!

I could lend a hoof and help. I'm can do voice acting and I'm also can help with music if your going to plan on adding that.

Alright dude, happy to have you

what about that one yin yang symbol of luna and celestia. Forgot what episode it was thought

One, it's probably from episode one, and then it was on the flag during hearths warming eve...second, I was thinking that, but I kinda want something original...

One, it's probably from episode one, and then it was on the flag during hearths warming eve...second, I was thinking that, but I kinda want something original...

How about a backdrop of the Castle of the Two Sisters, with a yin yang overlapping it whose circles were the sisters' cutie marks.

Just out of curiosity, could you use an editor?  I'm less of a creative type but I'm constantly being told I missed my calling as an editor - I can spot typos and grammar errors from a mile away. :)

I'm not in a position to commit very much time at the moment - got a lot of other things going on in my life right now, but I'd be happy to proofread and edit scripts, etc. if you need.

How about a backdrop of the Castle of the Two Sisters, with a yin yang overlapping it whose circles were the sisters' cutie marks.

That sounds cool, I'd love to see that drawn out or something...

Just out of curiosity, could you use an editor?  I'm less of a creative type but I'm constantly being told I missed my calling as an editor - I can spot typos and grammar errors from a mile away. :)

I'm not in a position to commit very much time at the moment - got a lot of other things going on in my life right now, but I'd be happy to proofread and edit scripts, etc. if you need.

That'd be awesome, we'd love to have you. Just fill out the spreadsheet and we'll be good to go

I let my brother know about your project, and he signed up on your spreadsheet.

He's really creative, and also a fan of MLP:FiM. :)

Great, glad to have him on board

How about this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfeq9a997q8yias/2014-09-26%2004.15.03.jpg?dl=0

I smoothed out the edges and added a border.

That border gives me a great idea for an animation to go with it...what if the picture was in a book, which said "Two Sisters Animation" on it

Have we decided on a project to work on yet?

Yes, we shall start working on it soon

I could likely do the singing voices of one of the sisters or something...I just need practice....

Great, you'd definitely have enough time to practice, our first thing won't be in need of singing

Yes, we shall start working on it soon

Great, you'd definitely have enough time to practice, our first thing won't be in need of singing

Alright thanks getting Luna right is gonna be a pain...I will try get the main bit of the tone right and edit out the voice a little to get it the closest to the show as possible.

Great, glad to have him on board

That border gives me a great idea for an animation to go with it...what if the picture was in a book, which said "Two Sisters Animation" on it

That would be an AWESOME intro for the projects. You know, at the start of projects, there's a few seconds intro of the creator? Having it a book flipping open with the logo and the words Two Sisters Animation flying out of the book… or something like that. That's be so cool.

That would be an AWESOME intro for the projects. You know, at the start of projects, there's a few seconds intro of the creator? Having it a book flipping open with the logo and the words Two Sisters Animation flying out of the book… or something like that. That's be so cool.

Yeah, that would be awesome