Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Two Sisters Animation (closed)

Marciblook

Hello, all. If you want, I'd like to take part too. I can be your voice actor and singer, folks if you want. My examples:

Voice Impressions:

Singing:

See ya.

awesome, your joker and penguin are the best, glad to have you

Heya! You know, it's funny, a few members of our VA Guild were coming up with a 'Studios' name a bit back. We ended up with GOVA Studios. But I can help as far as editing and acting. And a bit with the art. I don't know animation yet, but I do plenty of other things. I can come up with story ideas, edit scripts, draw, design characters and bios, and voice act (and sing in character). I would help with script writing, but I'm writer for another project and I have enough writers block with coming up with those scripts. But I can do most anything else.

Alright, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Ok, now we need to figure out who's gonna work on this first one, I'm not in a position to write for this, so...who wants to write for this thing?

Also, how does "The Two Sisters Animation" sound to you guys?

Edited by Tone shift

awesome, your joker and penguin are the best, glad to have you

Alright, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Ok, now we need to figure out who's gonna work on this first one, I'm not in a position to write for this, so...who wants to write for this thing?

Also, how does "The Two Sisters Animation" sound to you guys?

I think scopes studios actually sounds pretty good, although if we're going to be MLP centered a MLP name would be better, but I kinda like Scopes. I'm torn between the two.

what do you mean by traced stuff?

He was talking to me

and my traced stuff is all knights besides someone's oc

Wow, you sound like you'd be a great asset to this...yes I'm going to keep calling it a thing, this thing, we'd love to have you!

You can add me on skype if you ever feel like trying to make something, Although I'm usually busy on weekdays with this problem I have. If I don't get straight A's no college. My college funds were used for emergencies.

You can add me on skype if you ever feel like trying to make something, Although I'm usually busy on weekdays with this problem I have. If I don't get straight A's no college. My college funds were used for emergencies.

Good luck with school. I totally understand, RL comes first. If you're a VA, I can add you to the guild. Maybe others on there can help with studies, as well as acting.

Always happy to help.

One, I should say, I don't think I'm gonna be using skype for this, I'd rather use google hangouts, anyway, good luck with school

Heyo, if you want another VA/Singer, I'd love to join.

VAing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRZqp2JJH9o

Singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Wo0hkHJ1w

Alright, as soon as I get the chance I'll check those out

Okay, my Voice Acting is on: https://soundcloud.com/doctor-mccrimmon

I've already heard some of your stuff, so I think I'll know where you might fit

I'm just mostly confused about what's going on, like who wants to try out, plans, etc... Yes, I did read the thread. I'll follow the thread.

...Actually I still need to figure out some stuff too, I'll get it sorted out soon

Edited by Tone shift

If I were to go for any, voice acting for sure.

1. its exciting to see your voice put to use as another figure.

2. I somewhat have the ability to change the tone of my voice slightly, sometimes majorly.

The only downside is I hate hearing or seeing myself other than normal. (Hate being on camera- camera shy and stage fright.)

Alright I'm back.

Don't shank me for this, but what if for every 3 real episode we make a non-canon short Bullshit evolved spin off.

That sounds cool, actually, I might have the first of those already in the works, but I don't know when I can get back to writing it...

This looks interesting. Perhaps I could lend my voice?

That would be great, we could use all the...voices we can get

If I were to go for any, voice acting for sure.

1. its exciting to see your voice put to use as another figure.

2. I somewhat have the ability to change the tone of my voice slightly, sometimes majorly.

The only downside is I hate hearing or seeing myself other than normal. (Hate being on camera- camera shy and stage fright.)

Great, and I kinda know how you feel, I'm the same way, that's why I want to be a voice actor too

A couple of things… my email is doctormccrimmon@gmail.com my aim is DoctorMcCrimmon@aol.com and my skype is DoctorMcCrimmon

You have it listed as DrMcCrimmon.

Also, I don't know if it's because I am on my mobile right now, but I can't edit it. So you might have to alter the allowances so anyone can put their info down.

A couple of things… my email is doctormccrimmon@gmail.com my aim is DoctorMcCrimmon@aol.com and my skype is DoctorMcCrimmon

You have it listed as DrMcCrimmon. Also, I don't know if it's because I am on my mobile right now, but I can't edit it. So you might have to alter the allowances so anyone can put their info down.

I fixed it, and it is set so you can edit it, Bronyance already filled it out

Found it and applied I did not put the full email address (left out .com) cause it push the ther contacts over.

I fixed it, you can change the size of the columns and rows, so it's easy to fix

@

Um...do you know what "alias" means?

@

Um...do you know what "alias" means?

duh. i go by jerry for most of my 'net and irl handles.

Edited by Jerry