Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Two Sisters Animation (closed)

Marciblook

• 1 month later...

Alright, I need everyone's attention

It's been far too long, and no one has stayed in contact with me. I hope none of you have given up on this thing, I need you, otherwise this thing will just disappear. Two sisters animation needs to come out with something, so please, script writers, we need to figure out the script for our first animation, it's been on the table for far too long.

I already gave the animators a quick job, and they have made some progress, so, I expect it to be done at some point, no rush.

As for the script, I need my two people who were supposed to work on the script to email me on anything they might have for it, and if you don't help with it at least...

Well, it's time to bring two sisters animation out of the hole, and I'm gonna need your help guys.

Sincerely, Two sisters animation head, Tone shift

Hi Tone Shift. For what it's worth, I haven't heard a single thing from this group since I added my name to the roster. I had figured that when you had a project underway, you would send out something via email. I don't keep track of this forum topic much (or the forums in general), so I kinda depend on more direct contact if there's something you need from me. I suspect at least a few others here are in the same boat.

Lemme know if there's a script you want edited or critiqued.

Hi Tone Shift. For what it's worth, I haven't heard a single thing from this group since I added my name to the roster. I had figured that when you had a project underway, you would send out something via email. I don't keep track of this forum topic much (or the forums in general), so I kinda depend on more direct contact if there's something you need from me. I suspect at least a few others here are in the same boat.

Lemme know if there's a script you want edited or critiqued.

Hey,the last thing is sent you is all we have, As for notorious...and according to notorious...email is not checked often...so...notorious is my only other script writer, and Ive been...not able to write anything recently, so...there's nothing written as far as I know... So...things aren't going well right now, but on the animation side...things have been going fine, free fall has made progress on the small animation i gave him, so...there's that, but nothing on my end...so...this may take a while, I'll report back when we have...something else Edited by Tone shift

Hey,the last thing is sent you is all we have, As for notorious...and according to notorious...email is not checked often...so...notorious is my only other script writer, and Ive been...not able to write anything recently, so...there's nothing written as far as I know... So...things aren't going well right now, but on the animation side...things have been going fine, free fall has made progress on the small animation i gave him, so...there's that, but nothing on my end...so...this may take a while, I'll report back when we have...something else

I haven't heard anything at all. No project names, assignments, or anything. Never received any email at all. Are you sure your emails are getting out? Do you have a mailing list set up? If you have been sending email to all the people signed up, then I'm apparently not getting those emails. If you're not, it might be helpful to get everyone involved, especially if the folks you're counting on to do some work aren't responding - someone else may be interested in stepping in. (I'm not volunteering to write, sadly, but as I said, I'm completely in the dark on what's going on with Two Sisters at all.)

I haven't heard anything at all. No project names, assignments, or anything. Never received any email at all. Are you sure your emails are getting out? Do you have a mailing list set up? If you have been sending email to all the people signed up, then I'm apparently not getting those emails. If you're not, it might be helpful to get everyone involved, especially if the folks you're counting on to do some work aren't responding - someone else may be interested in stepping in. (I'm not volunteering to write, sadly, but as I said, I'm completely in the dark on what's going on with Two Sisters at all.)

Yes, I know everything is just...all over the place, but I'm working on it, and im guessing you never got the notification for the new thread, but i am currently working on getting everything sorted out...and...I might have mistook you for someone else for a second...anyway, we should be ready to start going soon. I have some stuff set up, but it'll probably take another day or two. Just wait in the winds, while everything is sorted out.

Sorry for not being on here much. School is taken a toll on my life and not to mention my computer locked up until I got Norton and cleaned it. While my computer was broken I mainly did nothing during that time, so sorry. Good news thought my brother got me Fl studios so I can make music of sorts.  but alsa I still have a crap mic so I can't sing unless I edit my voice. as for the avatar animation goes, I learned that digital drawing is to learn than paper drawing so I had to forget everything I knew about paper drawings.

here's the voice( add the missing "h" to the begining): ttps://soundcloud.com/corrosioncorridor/recorded-for-vas

and a little thing I made with the Fl studio not golden but a good start.

The pub crawl.wav

• 2 months later...

Yes, I know everything is just...all over the place, but I'm working on it, and im guessing you never got the notification for the new thread, but i am currently working on getting everything sorted out...and...I might have mistook you for someone else for a second...anyway, we should be ready to start going soon. I have some stuff set up, but it'll probably take another day or two. Just wait in the winds, while everything is sorted out.

Freakin finally here's a thing adout the avatar animation thing . First thing I animated.

Edit: crimity right click the gif and choose open in new tab to see it I dunno why it's like that.

post-28101-0-65749000-1423532172_thumb.gif

Edited by corrosioncorridor
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is this thing still alive?

How such?. I mean this studio/group would need some sort of organization, something to keep track of members and proyects, and a way of communication between everyone, a skype group chat would basically do it. If anything I could provide basic flash animation, I guess. 

How such?. I mean this studio/group would need some sort of organization, something to keep track of members and proyects, and a way of communication between everyone, a skype group chat would basically do it. If anything I could provide basic flash animation, I guess. 

I highly recommend not learning flash. It's a somewhat lazy program, learn after effect and the god-blessed puppet tool. But before all of that be sure you can draw On the computer well. IRl I draw fine but I had to relearn everything. A good helping of art/digital media classes are also a good start and don't jump into a big project, make like a five second looping gif of someone running. It feels good to be back on this site

Not really...things just got kinda complicated for me to handle I guess...but we aren't completely gone yet it seems...

I'm still here...... and having to learn after effects because flash is not good at animating. it's mainly used for the videos game theory and the chesire cat studios does.

Edited by corrosioncorridor

Heh, people seem to be more interested in this after I decided to mostly shut this thing down...

rebecca-47.deviantart.com

http://mlpforums.com/topic/115666-oc-sketches/

I can draw somewhat, and I think I'd make a good editor or storyboarder.

That would be great, I was thinking as soon as corrosioncorridor was done with the current project, I might have wanted to make an original animation

Well, if you want to show me some story boarding, I guess I can give you a quick thing to do

http://mlpforums.com/topic/110014-dj-octav3-music-is-friendship-pilot-episode/

This seems like something we can do

Edited by Kindness doubled
  • Brohoof 1

Heh, people seem to be more interested in this after I decided to mostly shut this thing down...

That would be great, I was thinking as soon as corrosioncorridor was done with the current project, I might have wanted to make an original animation

Well, if you want to show me some story boarding, I guess I can give you a quick thing to do

http://mlpforums.com/topic/110014-dj-octav3-music-is-friendship-pilot-episode/

This seems like something we can do

Awesome! I'll check it out later, though. I'm in the middle of some stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hate to say it, but with no contact whatsoever, my life has become too busy for me to participate.  Assuming this is even still a thing, I'm going to have to drop out of it.  Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

an expert 2D flash animator at your service. I'm Auditormadness9, an expert in 2D animating. I can mostly offer you action, killing, gore, guns 'n stuff cuz im the best at it in flash. You can contact me via Skype, Steam and other places as well, I'm spread out around internet so you could find me anywhere easly.

Hello,

an expert 2D flash animator at your service. I'm Auditormadness9, an expert in 2D animating. I can mostly offer you action, killing, gore, guns 'n stuff cuz im the best at it in flash. You can contact me via Skype, Steam and other places as well, I'm spread out around internet so you could find me anywhere easly.

You obviously didn't read the latest post...
  • Brohoof 1