Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC sketches [CLOSED]

AmberDust

**EDIT**
A few of you have asked me for drawings...
EVERYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE SKETCH THEY ASKED FOR, PLEASE PM ME. There's a good chance I forgot, and I don't want to dig through all the comments right now. >_>

Also, if you WANT a sketch, PM me instead of asking here.

Nevermind that last part...my topic was moved from "creative resources" to "request shops", so I may as well accept it. :P You can post your requests here.

Just posting these here because they don't allow photos in Personal messages on mobile.
So, here's @retrosteamknight's OC, Garnet, as drawn by me and designed by him. I'm sure we'd both appreciate it if you didn't steal the design. (And Retro, if you'd like, I can redraw this on my tablet for use as a profile pic or something).

To everyone else, I might draw your OC of you want to post it here. These photos are from an iPod, but I have a scanner too.

The third picture is my design idea for 's OC, Candy Star. I'm not sure I'm happy with it. Her cutie mark is three conpeito (confetti candy)

post-29013-0-76715100-1417207550_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-22467900-1417207566_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-67470100-1417216990_thumb.jpg

Edited by AmberDust

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVE this artwork! Actually, love is quite an understatement. Regardless of whether it is or not, these sketches are just fantastic! I probably couldn't have done it better myself!

For those of you who want to know a bit more about Garnet, click here to check out his page on the RP Character Database.

Edited by retrosteamknight

We took our semester finals this week, and I was one of the first to finish the exam for History class. I was bored, sitting there listening to Ethiopian Reggae, so I thought I might whip out my reserve computer and take a quick sketch of AmberDust's OC Pony. I think I did a pretty decent first sketch for having never mastered drawing a basic pony form before. When I got back home after my classes were done, I refined the details in my sketch and added colour. I based Amber in the colour scheme I gave her (Colour scheme #2 in this topic).

Here's for you, AmberDust! For all the help you've given me, you deserve a decent reward!

PS.(I wonder what she's looking up at?)

post-30374-0-12789200-1417849209_thumb.jpg

Edited by retrosteamknight

I think the purple stuff happened whenever somepony used dark magic. Plus it looks cool. :D

I wonder why the eyes also?  I mean you did a grand job but why do the eyes

get that mist like thing?   Thought about when it came to Sombera.....

I wonder why the eyes also?  I mean you did a grand job but why do the eyes

get that mist like thing?   Thought about when it came to Sombera.....

Dark magic is the one i'll never understand, but i know what it can be used for. Dark Mist is one of those who can utilize it in many ways. including using shadows to overtake her opponent. here are some examples:

1. Cause fear and grow stronger.

2. Change her form to what Sombra can like a mist.

3. Make anypony turn evil if their mind is weak willed, but if strong, they will not be affected.

-------------------------------------

These are just some of what she can do, but i try to keep her from being too OP, people seem to turn away from that aspect. So i made her arrogant, and have an air about her like she was royalty. That alone is what her only flaw is and what ends up destroying her.

But the fight between her and Celestia is one-sided, because celestia was fighting her with half her magic suppressed. But when released she completely outclasses Dark Mist. But dark Mist has to retreat, due to this unforseen rise in magic energy

So you can imagine how ticked she was afterwards. Having lost to a princess, who she calls a sun loving rat.

sorry couldn't find a better way for her to say it.

Edited by Rain Crasher

Why do I feel Like im the only soul to ask this question but good explo!

I put that around the eyes because that's what happened to both Sombra and celestia when the used dark magic. Also it looks cool.

I put that around the eyes because that's what happened to both Sombra and celestia when the used dark magic. Also it looks cool.

Sounds like it made sense...