Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC sketches [CLOSED]

AmberDust

Since this is a request shop, I'm going to move it to the Requests Guild. Hopefully you'll get more requests this way!

Also, if you don't mind, could you draw Ashley Horse? Her tail is missing in this reference but it's similar to Lyra's.

miFA2mW.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Amber always goes all-out with her costumes.

And there's Storm and Plum as Luna and Celestia, respectively.

I still owe a few of you drawings, eh?

Since this is a request shop, I'm going to move it to the Requests Guild. Hopefully you'll get more requests this way!

Also, if you don't mind, could you draw Ashley Horse? Her tail is missing in this reference but it's similar to Lyra's.

img-3590070-1-miFA2mW.png

This isn't really a request shop.^^'

Well, it wasn't supposed to be.

Amber u still taking request? :wacko:

Erm...I'm kind of backed up on requests and not really in the mood for making more... Let's say this is "paused" for now. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm finally getting back on board with this. I know I've kept a few of you waiting quite some time. So, without further ado, here's 's Ashley Horse (possibly related to Charlie Horse?), 's OC, and @~Sassy Dashie~'s Cloudwing.

Sorry @retrosteamknight, I still haven't coloured yours. ^^' But I wont make you wait much longer.

Oh btw Ashley Horse was drawn with copic markers. Still getting the hang of those.

And here's a reference sheet for Amber. 

post-29013-0-31271400-1433075839_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-87263600-1433075887_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-52425600-1433075924_thumb.jpg

So I'm finally getting back on board with this. I know I've kept a few of you waiting quite some time. So, without further ado, here's 's Ashley Horse (possibly related to Charlie Horse?), 's OC, and @~Sassy Dashie~'s Cloudwing.

Sorry @retrosteamknight, I still haven't coloured yours. ^^' But I wont make you wait much longer.

Oh btw Ashley Horse was drawn with copic markers. Still getting the hang of those.

Oh, I forgot about this and I like this a lot, thanks! :squee:

To quote the words of G1 Starscream, Time makes all things possible. I can wait.

To quote the words of G1 Starscream, Time makes all things possible. I can wait.

I  screwed up the colours majorly...trying to use my new markers and my old pencil crayons...urgh. u_u I'm so sorry.  I might just redo these. ^^' Sorry.

post-29013-0-23726100-1433098526_thumb.jpg

post-29013-0-43124700-1433098550_thumb.jpg

Also, if you WANT a sketch, PM me instead of asking here.

Nevermind that last part...my topic was moved from "creative resources" to "request shops", so I may as well accept it. :P You can post your requests here.

I feel derp now, considering I kind of asked for one on this.

Mind if I ask again?

Go ahead. :P Sorry, I'm pretty unorganized.

Anyways, I was thinking of maybe my OC (in signature) who, while looking incredibly feminine, is also male.

I may suggest socks, blue and turquoise, and perhaps a scarf, red and yellow

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to make a signature...urgh. Vectors are such a pain.

Also, to those of you who've asked for drawings--don't worry, i haven't forgotten you! They should be posted soon.

post-29013-0-26317600-1434066718_thumb.png

Also, to those of you who've asked for drawings--don't worry, i haven't forgotten you! They should be posted soon.

What's the OC are you doing for my request?

Have you decided on whether or not you're redoing mine