Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

May the friendship games make Sunset a true queen

You mean she Wasn't already :o? Lordav we must fix this for our Sunny :baconmane: She MUST receive the love she deserves :baconmane:

I'm on it :mellow:

*a few hours later*

post-19589-0-30663300-1435090626_thumb.jpg

Here is our little Sunny shining :wub:

tumblr_nq6v9xDt7r1tr89ilo1_540.jpg

I really missed posting here :(

(was busy)

tumblr_nq8qdcigX21usqagko1_500.png

• Brohoof 7

bgocaNd.jpg

Signature by me

Sunny's Fan Club I love Sunset Shimmer <3

I couldn't resist. The love of the Sunny is too strong. I reset my Alpha Sapphire game the other day, and named my player character SunsetShimmr

darn you, lack of characters. -shakes fist at Nintendo-

best reformed villain pony is gonna be the very best...like no one ever was....in the Pokemon world! (guys. GUYS. We NEED awesome Sunny Pokemon Trainer with badass Blaziken art. Like, forever ago.) because she'd totally choose Torchic for her starter. Fire type- Sunset Shimmer Phoenix- Torchic- Sunset Shimmer color scheme.

I would think Delphox suits best as Sunset's best companion but that's my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

I would think Delphox suits best as Sunset's best companion but that's my opinion.

but Fennekin isn't a starter you can get at the beginning of ORAS. (though I can see why you'd go with Delphox as Sunny's Pokemon; with it being a fire type that's akin to an RPG spellcaster.) I stand by my own opinion, though. It just doesn't seem like Sunset would need a Pokemon that could use attacks akin to magic, when she has he own to go off of.

• Brohoof 1

Under the Jellicle Moon- a site with cuteness, cat boys, and comic strips / Star Dreams Fanclub

but Fennekin isn't a starter you can get at the beginning of ORAS. (though I can see why you'd go with Delphox as Sunny's Pokemon; with it being a fire type that's akin to an RPG spellcaster.) I stand by my own opinion, though. It just doesn't seem like Sunset would need a Pokemon that could use attacks akin to magic, when she has he own to go off of.

yeah i could agree wwith you there i havs pokemon myself and i could see a toy or animation wwith sunset and a blasakin
  • Brohoof 1

I am hungry for some bacon and pancakes.

• Brohoof 6

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

(edited)

what kind of bacon is red and yellow? Meat doesn't come in those colors....hues....

I think they're going for the fat in uncooked bacon but it's still a stretch... it's not exactly as vibrant yellow as that in sunset's hair/mane...

Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 2

what kind of bacon is red and yellow? Meat doesn't come in those colors....hues....

I think they're going for the fat in uncooked bacon but it's still a stretch... it's not exactly as vibrant yellow as that in sunset's hair/mane...

Artistic license is the reason for this.

like_a_phoenix_burning_bright_in_the_sky

Sunset Shimmer goes Super Saiyan!

• Brohoof 3

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

You guys happy Shimmer fans? More Equestria Girls means more Sunny! And I have a good feeling about this movie from the trailer ;)

September can't come soon enough. Let's post more Sunny to hurry things up :squee:

cute_girl_sunset_shimmer_by_riouku-d8jm0

_my_past_is_not_today__by_albitadashie-d

sunset_shimmer___friendship_through_the_

Also the fact that Sunny's officially the only Human Mane 6 member to wear jeans makes her way more superior :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 9

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!