Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void helps Kelly and Syannax out of the Everfree and into the wide open space and grins.

"Well, there we go ponies, we are free from that Forest and hopefully we all forget what happened in there.Now then let's all head for Sugarcube Corner since Back Slash mentioned he would be there"

The large armoured Changeling looked awfully calm after all that but he also had a smirk on his face as he looked up at the sun.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly replied 

"Okay, no problem, it was very nice to meet you, hope we can be great friends, and sorry for the harpoon is the only thing I have to protect myself" 

She looks so shy side, she looks forward and sees Sugarcube Corner and ask for Void. 

"You give me the honors?" Kelly giggled and ran to Sugarcube 

• Brohoof 3

@

Kelly stop running and wait Void for the two came together

"We will arrive at the same time, nice to see that people of Ponyville is so friendly, so we saw for you I can see that you need to eat something, I also need."

She's a big smile and points to the door and speaks

"Is Here Void?" Kelly happiness emanates through her body, she's really shining with joy to regain their old feelings.

• Brohoof 3

@[member= BackSlash2554

Ahaban looks to the strange for a moment before shaking his hoof.

"Ahaban Steelwing." He replies simply taking another drink from his vanilla smoothie.

"I appreciate you paying my drink. But I could've payed it myself." He finishes and takes another drink.

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile, at Rainbow Dash's cloud castle.......

Dash wakes up, she had been reading her favorite Daring Doo book again, she noticed she had Drooled all over the book.

Dash: Aww Crud. My Book! Damnit!

She got up and set the book on her windowsill so it can dry.

Dash: Ahh well i gues ill go to SC Corner to get a Cinnamon muffin.

She walked out her front door and took off upward into the sky, then aiming downward to Scc she bolted, flying as fast as she could,

*SonicRainboom*

• Brohoof 3

Ahaban noticed a sudden burst of light, looking outside he notices a radiance of color flowing like a Shockwave. A straight line of color beaming toward the Sugar cube. Ahaban in a burst of fear jumps over from his seat hiding under another table.

• Brohoof 2

@@@,

Kelly looks perplexed and half smiles to Void

"Alright Void, if you want to follow me I'll love to have someone to eat with me, besides most of you as a friend, I do not care if you love the food, you come with me?" 

Kelly comes in and grabs a table with two seats, and nods to Void on the outside. Void sits on the bench when she speaks

"Thank you for helping me, even though I'm so different from you, you wanted to be my friend, even I treating you that way"

Kelly call Pinkie Pie to the table

"You could bring out the best candy you have?"

Pinkie responds:

"Okey and what will you want?"  Pinkie look to Void

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 3

Dash flys through the door and slams into Slash, knocking them both out cold.

Pinky. Ohh ohh ohh

She runs to them and pulls out a megaphone.

Pinky: ARE YOU TWO OK?!

Slash and Dash bouth jump up standing with their faces together

Dash: *blush* ummmmm.....

Slash: *blush hard* uhhhhh.......

Slash falls over, fainting from being face to face with Dash

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void sits for a moment and then decides what he will eat, he turns to face Pinkie fully.

"Could I have a Strawberry iced Cupcake please"

Void then grins at Kelly after asking for his food, 

"Yes, we are quite different but that does not mean we can't be friends right, to be honest today has been quite crazy but it has all worked itself out"

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban peaks out snorting a bit, frustrated with the surprises. He steps out and composes himself again sighing.

"Do be careful." He states to Rainbow before taking his seat again finally finishing his smoothie drink. He places the used glass onto the counter.

• Brohoof 1

@@

Kelly Giggle, and Smile for Void and Talk:

"I agree with youIs actually a very crazy day, you saw the Back Slash is there is if he wants to join us ?, he must want it that invited us ... "

Kelly Flame Slash to the table.

"HEY SLASH, join us, come here, after all you called us here"

Kelly look to Void and Giggle

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

Dash: Huh? Oh careful......uhhh....right.

Dash poked Slash a couple of times and said

Hay.....are you ok?

Slash: uhhhhh.......huh......where.....where am.......

He looks up and sees Dash

Slash: Rrrrrrainbow Ddddash!?

He was shocked and confused

Dash: The one and only! She said smiling.

Slash: Yyyyou want a mmmmuffin?

Dash: Sure!

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @,

Void turned around and realized all the commotion behind him and started laughing extremely hard.

"Hahahah, did you see that? That has to be the funniest thing all day! Oh, yeah it is Back Slash, having fun over there?!"

Void teased Rainbow and Back Slash, then he turned his attention to the other Pegasus stood near them and walks over

"Hey me and Kelly saw you watching all the commotion in the Everfree you know, to not get involved in that was highly intelligent of you, my name is Void"

He said smiling.

• Brohoof 3

@,@, @,

Kelly looked Void and then to the Pony (Ahaban). 

She smiled and winked with one eye for the Pony (Ahaban) 

"Nice to meet you my name is Kelly, and you"

Kelly offered her paw for Brohoofwhile she saw that Slash would not answer there because he was talking to another Pony.
  • Brohoof 3

@

He clears his throat and nods to the armored Changeling.

"Ansahir Ahaban Steelwing. . Observing is what I'm good at.. I guess. Well for my line of work it was." He says.

Exiting from his table he orders another Smoothie placing the bits on the counter as Pinkie returns smiling happily, handing over the smoothie.

• Brohoof 2

Dash turned and grabbed a muffin that Slash had gotten, 

Dash: Thanks! Ill see you around! /)

Slash: *blush* uhhhh......buhhhhhh.........duhhhhh.........muhhhhhh.........guhhhhhhhh........fuhhhhhhhh........(\

Dash: *giggle* 

She took off out the door and flew off

Slash: uhhhhhhh.......buhhh.....duhhfuhhhbuhhh.......Wha? What just happened? awwww.......i looked like a loser......sigh

Slash goes and sits at a table facing the wall, 

Slash: BTW guys......and changeling dude........the muffins on the table are for you.....sigh.....enjoy

he sits his face on the table

• Brohoof 2

@

Void smirks then puts on a straight face and buzzes over to Back Slash.

"Hey as far as I saw she found your constant uhhh's and umm's cute, you know. That in my books is not a loser, sitting over here on your own would not help either"

Void sounded reassuring then he turned around and hoped Back Slash would join them.

• Brohoof 3

@,@,  

Kelly follows the steps of Void and sits along with Slash and Void. 

"So folks where you are here in Ponyville, I'm new here love to find good places to go, visit you, in fact I have not found my home yet" 

Kelly lets out a laugh, and look to Void and Slash happy.
  • Brohoof 3

Slash's ears perked when he heard Void's reassurance. Slash sat for a moment and thought, "hmmm.........really? i wonder if hes makin fun of me."

Slash noticed the mare he had stollen the wallet from.

Slash: uhh Hay im sorry about earlier, i was hungry. I cant panhandle around here because everypony thinks im a drunkard. sigh....I dont even drink.

He then stood and joined Void.

Slash: Hay bro.......You really mean what you said?

Edited by BackSlash2554
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @,

Void turns to Kelly and Back Slash with a smile and then gestures Ahaban over to the same table as Kelly, Void and Back Slash as he doesn't want anyone to be sat in the background.

"Hey Ahaban you should come over here too, since we should stick together as a group. Oh and here Slash *Void takes the pouch of bits of his armour containing a large sum of bits and pushes it towards him* Nopony should even have to think of panhandling ever"

Void then turns to Kelly and giggles

"Well now what should we do?"

• Brohoof 2

Ahaban is back to drinking his second smoothie he remains by the window continuing to simply watch whilst keeping is hearing focused on the ponies around him.

He shuffles a bit in his seat getting comfortable and let's out a relaxed sigh.

(minor filler)

• Brohoof 2

@,@,  

Kelly looks and responds to Slash

"All right, I was still taken for what happened to me before coming here, you seem like a great friend, who always want a Muffin, do not be afraid to ask me" 

Kelly got up and stood in the middle of Slash and Void, and embraced them both at the same time very strong. 

"Well what do you want, my new friends" 

She giggled at the time, and pointed to the exit. 

"It seems that a storm will come"
  • Brohoof 2