Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Soda Pony Kingdom ~Discussion~

Sweets

First of all... Mah first RolePlay thread, YAAAAAAY!  pinkie_laugh_by_angelishi-d6wk2ek.gif

Now, down to business... Soda Ponies. 

They're really cool, if you've ever seen them. 

I would really love to do a kind of slice of life/maybe adventure RP following the lives of the soda ponies! I also would like some help on fleshing out how they work and how they thrive. Before I can even begin thinking of people making characters for this, I would very much like help on solidifying their world.

A Few Notes: (These are things I kind of already think about for them)

* The Soda Pony Kingdom is ruled by Queen Seltzer and King Club Soda, both being benevolent beings. (Have no clue if they're 

* The Soda Ponies can not stretch, since their bodies are usually made of glass. When they are full, excess overflows from their mouths. When shook up, their begin to burp and foam at the mouth wildly. 

*The glass of a Soda Pony's body can vary in thickness and color. Though commonly their bodies are clear, while a lot of the older ponies have green glass.

*Other beverage ponies exist, such as juice and smoothie ponies. However, they are in outlying lands not yet discovered by the less than adventurous race.

That's pretty much it so far. I really need some help with their physiology, how they sustain themselves, etc. Are there unicorns and pegasi? No? Yes? Why? Stuff like that.

(And I totally rushed this. Keep your eyes peeled, I'll probably edit this)

EDIT: Nothing too heavy handed! Yes, Soda Ponies can break. Yes, they can probably die and give birth. We will not speculate why or how they exist and such. I'd like to keep a silly tone with this! They are living glass bottles with Soda in them, that is it! ^.^

Edited by Sweets
  • Brohoof 1

Are soda ponies a real thing or something you made up because it is a good idea

I did not personally make them up. Several people all over the internet thought the idea was cool/cute. I do believe it all started with a picture of Coca-Cola Pony. 

Can't exactly say I would be interested myself, but this concept sounds ultra cute and awesome :D.

Hasbro! Make soda ponies happen! > :D

Heheh, well see, the way I envision it their race is something that Hasbro COULD think up. No drama or anything. But thanks, I love the idea, so cute!

This actually sounds really cool :D

I'm sure a unicorn would work completely fine. I think Pegasi would be a little more questionable...

I guess that's where cartoon logic comes into play :maud:

Also I have an idea for this, how about when they get hurt (like cuts and bruises) they're cracks (that heal over time of coarse) bruises would be like multiple cracks in one spot and a cut would be just one. you know what I mean? :please:

Edited by Pelate