• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Sprite
    • Dr Pepper
    • Mountain Dew
    • Mello Yellow
    • Fanta
    • Other: State what

Its so hard to say because I love all kinds of soda (minus those disgusting novelty ones because why, WHY MAKE RANCH FLAVORED SODA?!). And due to my ever increasing intolerance of caffeine I've had to limit what I drink. But currently new york seltzer peach flavored soda has been a current fav. And ya can't go wrong with Michigan's miracle cure all Vernor's ginger ale (cures upset tummies in a pinch I tell you what) 

• Brohoof 2

I love Mountain Dew for it's wide array of flavors and colors, I love every single one (Besides Pitch Black). I tend to get the flavor that matches my hair color at the time- right now that's White Out!

• Brohoof 2

Favorite is black cherry. Others I like are Coke, Squirt, and root beer. I will drink most anything other than diet or grape. But I don't drink soda much, like once a week or less.

I tried ginger Pepsi and it was gross.

Edited by Spooky Brony 2A
  • Brohoof 4

I like Coke, Fanta and Mountain Dew, and also some of their white-labeled versions. I like Dr. Pepper too, but it isn't sold where I live and here it can only be bought in import stores (with expensive prices). I've never tried Root Beer, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Acons said:

I've never tried Root Beer, by the way.

Wow, you're really missing out. Root beer is a great alternative to a lot of the sodas, especially A&W.

I don't drink coke because It tastes nasty to me.
Pepsi used to be my go to, but I'll occasionally have one
My favorite is Mtn Dew, but most specifically, Mtn Dew Ice. I like it because I can get my Mtn Dew fix on only 160 calories, because unlike every other flavor of Mtn Dew, it does not have consentrated orange juice in it.

Image result for mtn dew ice

Edited by Blizzard Wind
  • Brohoof 2

I enjoy Coca-cola (originial, cheery, or vanilla), root beer, Dr. Pepper (originial or cheery), orange soda, and ginger ale.

• Brohoof 1

Cream Soda is the only answer. I can't drink soda much anymore. Carbonation hurts my throat after only a few drinks. Sometimes I forego that for the deliciousness that is Cream Soda. Root Beer once in a blue moon.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Am I seriously the first one to say Fanta? :(

Looks like it but I've just become the second to vote it, prefer Lemon Fanta over Orange but still like both :) 

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...