Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

BtrDinkyDooMaslow

List of ice cream flavors.   

99 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite ice cream flavor is?

• Vanilla
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Cheesecake
    • Mint Chocolate Chip/cookie
    • Butter Pecan
    • Cookies n' Cream
    • Coffee
    • Cotton Candy
    • Dulce De Leeche
    • Egg Nog
    • Peanut Butter Cup
    • Pistachio
    • Banana Split
    • Apple Pie
    • Bubble Gum
    • Cherry
    • Peanut Butter
    • Carrot Cake
    • Birthday Cake
    • Green Tea
    • Rocky Road
    • Yogurt
    • Apple Cinnamon Crisp
    • Fudge
    • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    • Other

Chocolate Chip Mint is possibly my most favorite ice cream flavor ever! :3

I'm eating normal chocolate ice cream right now, dad didn't get chocolate chip mint xL

Posted Image

Heh...well, I really don't have a favorite, but I like chocolate. :) A pretty simple flavor, but when your hungry for it, it's tastes sooo freakin' GOOD! :wub:

I honestly for some reason don't like vanilla. It just tastes plain....with cookies and cream, I like that flavor, but I mainly like the cookies. Not the cream.So chocolate wins me over hands down.

...Also, has anyone tried a chocolate popsicle? Their reaaaalllly good. So yummy!

Mine would be vanilla, I think it just taste great, and goes well with other foods, like candy bars and brownies. Though other ice cream flavors do go well with certain foods, I think vanilla is best at that. I also prefer if my ice cream has one flavor, rather than 2 or more mixed flavors.

My favorite ice cream flavor is peppermint. It sucks that it's only available usually during the holidays! Mmm, it's best when it's got peppermint candy pieces, too, yum.

Although when it comes to Ben & Jerry's, my favorite is Phish Food because marshmallow swirls and fudge fish...

• Brohoof 1

i was once at a ice cream stand(i was at a fair) and there was a flavor called rainbow dash it had a flavor for every color i don't know if i should of died of cuteness overload or been scared that pinkamena was supplying the ice cream

My favorite ice cream flavor is peppermint. It sucks that it's only available usually during the holidays! Mmm, it's best when it's got peppermint candy pieces, too, yum.

Although when it comes to Ben & Jerry's, my favorite is Phish Food because marshmallow swirls and fudge fish...

Is the peppermint flavor also a Ben & Jerry's thing? I've never seen that before, but this is Virginia and we miss out on a lot of stuff. Sounds delicious. I'm a mint junkie.

I love vanilla, particularly French Vanilla. Yes, I am boring. I just don't like the consistency of chocolate when there is no peanut butter to go with it. I really dont like yogurt at all; it makes me shiver.

I love chocolate ice cream! It is the perfect dessert at the end of every meal, but sometimes i switch between Chocolate chip and chocolate but Chocolate is always good~ Like my grandma says: "There is always room for ice cream~

Is the peppermint flavor also a Ben & Jerry's thing? I've never seen that before, but this is Virginia and we miss out on a lot of stuff. Sounds delicious. I'm a mint junkie.

No, it's a regular flavor that I've seen Breyers do and other ice cream brands. Around here, they usually only have it in December/January because it's a holiday flavor. I wish it was a regular flavor, it's delicious. I hope you can find some!

A very tough choice indeed.

My first choice would be Cake Batter, but it's not incredibly common so I see why it's not included. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is awesome, but usually the actual ice cream portion is lacking.

I'd say Cookies and Cream is a good compromise.

No, it's a regular flavor that I've seen Breyers do and other ice cream brands. Around here, they usually only have it in December/January because it's a holiday flavor. I wish it was a regular flavor, it's delicious. I hope you can find some!

I'll go on a journey if I must. But first I would see if there's anybody who could deliver it to me if I can't find it in a nearby store.

Oooohohohoho birthday cake.... Marble Slab makes best ice cream. Their birthday cake flavored ice cream is like heaven melting in your mouth.

Chocolate chip, I'm just so sick of eating Neapolitan every single time. Admittedly, the thing was good at the start but it's so overwhelmingly bland after a while.

I absolutely love vanilla and chocolate ice cream together. I remember I had some while on holiday at Blackpool and it blew my mind into a million rainbow coloured pieces.

So yeah... that's my favourite :L

Posted Image

This is one of the best things ever made in human(or Pony) creation. Made by the gods (Celestia and Luna) it uses

all the elements of harmony and turns them into one delicious ice cream.

Posted Image

Vanilla,Cookie Dough and Banana(yes,banana 0_0) flavored ice-cream.I don't like chocolate flavored ice-cream.But i like chocolate(except the ice-cream flavor) :DD.

Edited by Daylight