Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Cream-Flavored Donuts or Donut-Flavored Ice Cream?

Comrade Friendship

Ice cream can be many different flavors so I don’t know if ice cream flavored donuts can be achieved or not. Donuts can be topped with different flavored and filled with different filling flavors, but without that boil down to theirsame flavor. I personally think donut flavored ice cream makes more sense.

• Brohoof 3

23 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Ice cream can be many different flavors so I don’t know if ice cream flavored donuts can be achieved or not. Donuts can be topped with different flavored and filled with different filling flavors, but without that boil down to theirsame flavor. I personally think donut flavored ice cream makes more sense.

Just ask Pinkie what's possible in the world of sweets

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Donut flavored ice cream.

The thing about Ice Cream is that temperature is a component. It's not ice cream if it isn't cold; it melts. Whenever people try to make ice-cream flavored things, it always fails. The food in question is never something served cold. Even if ice cream was used as an ingredient, by that point, it's just flavor. There is nothing that will make you say "Ooh~! That just tastes like ice cream!". Nope. If you used Vanilla ice cream, the donut will just have a vanilla flavor, not an ice cream flavor. If you used chocolate ice cream, the donut will just have a chocolate flavor. Etc.

With ice cream, you can put almost anything in it. I've seen ice cream with brownie chunks. It would be too easy to make and sell an ice cream with chunks of donuts in it. :dash: That's really the only way it would work, if you ask me.

Spoiler

Surprisingly, the only combination (that I can think of) that works both ways is Ice Cream and Cake.
You can buy an Ice Cream Cake, or you can buy a flavor of Ice Cream with chunks of cake in it.

• Brohoof 2
  • Leaves 1

(edited)
20 hours ago, Samurai Oni said:

Donut flavored ice cream.

The thing about Ice Cream is that temperature is a component. It's not ice cream if it isn't cold; it melts. Whenever people try to make ice-cream flavored things, it always fails. The food in question is never something served cold. Even if ice cream was used as an ingredient, by that point, it's just flavor. There is nothing that will make you say "Ooh~! That just tastes like ice cream!". Nope. If you used Vanilla ice cream, the donut will just have a vanilla flavor, not an ice cream flavor. If you used chocolate ice cream, the donut will just have a chocolate flavor. Etc.

bruh, behold

348-3485467_rainbow-dash-and-pinkie-pie-

Edited by Comrade Friendship
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...