Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for bystanders (& perhaps others) to my game

Tiina Brown

I have gotten comments on that my ponies foreheads may be a tad too high ... i actually see that on yours as well, i'll see what i can do ..

Just so you are prepared for any such change, ok? :)

Ok.

Further comments & questions:

The Pony's look reminds me much of a kind of semi-civilian policeofficer, SWAT, or such ....

The "Smiley" cutiemark makes me think of a "happy" version of The Comedian (Watchmen character).

Do you have any comments on that?

... I just saw your signature ... DJ? Hmm ... But then the comment "The world is my DJ - board" ... perhaps police isn't that a bad idea anyway .. ?

Ok, questions:

* Now assuming he migh be some kind of police or such: He's in a mall. Is he there as a police, or as a costumer, or both?

* He's not exactly surprised at when the place suddenly is attacked by mutated pets, what is his first action?

* If someone suggests a certain action during fighting/shooting, what does he do?

* Now assuming he migh be some kind of police or such: He's in a mall. Is he there as a police, or as a costumer, or both? : Just Police will work

* He's not exactly surprised at when the place suddenly is attacked by mutated pets, what is his first action? : Nods his head and text bubble appears saying 'Easy Enough!' (?)

* If someone suggests a certain action during fighting/shooting, what does he do? : Smiles and Text Bubble appears saying 'Whatever your able to do...' (?)