Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for bystanders (& perhaps others) to my game

Tiina Brown

Ok, if you want to see your pony-self or similar in a gothic scifi-version of Equestria, then this may be something for you.

But, remember, it will be in a free game and/or dollhouse-like "game", so you may want to think twice on what may be done to your pony or pony-self by others.

If i am given guidlines, i'll follow them as well as i can, but since the result will be free, others may use the characters differently, for youtube clips or so.

Ok, if you are still interested, then there is a few things i need to know about your pony-self or similar:

* How it looks like (picture or link to picture, please)

* Bystander (yes/no)

* Playable (yes/no, selecting yes here means i'll see if i can add your pony to the playable characters somehow.)

* Soldier/agent (like playable, but furher questions are definitely needed, and may even be among the basic soldiers.)

* Basic reaction if threatened by something unexpected

* Basic reaction if threatened by something known

* Most likely place to be found/seen, if not at home.

* Other info you consider important.

Mind you, too powerful characters, as well as Mary-Sues(and Gary Stues), i will treat just like my own ficional self in this game: namely dampen the powers, and any importance.

In return, i'll try pixellize them for the game, but i'll also post the result here, if i manage.

This is an example of how the armored ones looks like, but the bystanders are mainly supposed to be unarmored:

Posted Image

Soo ... anyone that is interested?

Edited by Tiina Brown

My OC :

Posted Image

See spoiler.

* Bystander (yes/no)

If you want it to be.

* Playable (yes/no, selecting yes here means i'll see if i can add your pony to the playable characters somehow.)

Yes, if possible.

* Soldier/agent (like playable, but furher questions are definitely needed, and may even be among the basic soldiers.)

Yes, if possible.

* Basic reaction if threatened by something unexpected.

Runs.

* Basic reaction if threatened by something known.

Chases after, is fast but not powerful.

Beach/mall/shopping plaza.

She is weak and easily defeated.

(edited)

post-1372-0-00008800-1333050732.jpg

You can stick my OC in there if you want.

You can do whatever you want to it.

Ok, i'm already on to it :)

EDIT:

Posted Image

This is the base i will use.

Edited by Tiina Brown

Since you were quite unspecific, i only did it standing for now.

Posted Image

That's cool, I meant to be unspecific as in giving you free reign over whatever you wanted to do to it. I didn't want to sound as if I was bossing you around or telling you what to do. If that helps...

I think it's awesome still!

My OC :

Yes, if possible.

Runs.

* Basic reaction if threatened by something known.

Chases after, is fast but not powerful.

Beach/mall/shopping plaza.

She is weak and easily defeated.

Ok, further questions, then, and your will take longer than Chigens', of course:

Cutiemark is a heart .... Love ... care ... a medic(healer) of sorts?

It could work.

Similar armor as the soldiers, or lighter?

What would she do if her new pet suddenly mutated?

That's cool, I meant to be unspecific as in giving you free reign over whatever you wanted to do to it. I didn't want to sound as if I was bossing you around or telling you what to do. If that helps...

I think it's awesome still!

Thank you ^_^

I can't make seperate pictures animated yet, but i can make the frames neccesary for making her move on the spot, if you can turn the frames into an animated picture yourself ... if you'd like to. :)

Ok, further questions, then, and your will take longer than Chigens', of course:

Cutiemark is a heart .... Love ... care ... a medic(healer) of sorts?

It could work.

Similar armor as the soldiers, or lighter?

What would she do if her new pet suddenly mutated?

A healer would be perfect for her,

I guess lighter armour since she is a girl, even a cloak instead of armour since she could be more of a mage/healer thing.

She's not meant to fight.

She cares more for other ponies than pets, I guess she would be shocked but then accept it.

~

If you could explain the interactions a little more and how the game will function, essentially the game style and what we could expect, I might enter considering the constraints the game offers.

Ok, Medic it is.

But lighter armor because she's a girl ... well in the picture in my OP, there is an armored Twilight Sparkle, and her armor is much the same as the soldiers.

But, i can make lighter armor for her, since she may be more probable to work at a kind of hospital, than in any strict military camp.

Ok, i have found a possible playable part where she may be, or even introduced.

^_^

• Brohoof 1

If you could explain the interactions a little more and how the game will function, essentially the game style and what we could expect, I might enter considering the constraints the game offers.

I have a very simple, basic, and early Demo of the first mission of the game for downoad on mediafire. ...

This download doesn't work well with Norton Security variants, though ... XP

http://www.mediafire.com/?18giju82xi5j3

Essentially, even though it may not be in the demo version yet:

Twilight is a mix between agent and high officer, and she may enlist the help of possibly anyone ...

The player may shift between those that Twilight has enlisted for each mission, some may be better for some tasks than others.

As i write this, the demo has no shifting possibilities at all, though.

Firearms will be added, and only the red one of the four first soldiers will be able to jump on enemies to harm them.

What you can expect from the game, if i manage to make it, is:

* For gameplay, a mix between Lost vikings and Megaman with a hint of Metroid and Mario. (This is a very rough description)

* Hidden areas & bonuses.

* Cameos, some expected, some un-expected.

* In addition to gameplay, or if i fail in finishing it, i may make a kind of "dollhouse" where one may place, move, and remove any of the movable characters i have (in the game), in environments similar to those in the game.

If i have misunderstood your questions, just reprase them, and ask again.

By the way, i'd really like to have you on, one way or another, because i really like your mane ... :)

But if you don't want to, then i will respect it.

Ok, i have to continue "tomorrow" now ....

But i have made the standing base, though :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

See picture.

* Bystander (yes/no)

I want it her to be playable if possible. ouo

See above.

* Soldier/agent (like playable, but furher questions are definitely needed, and may even be among the basic soldiers.

Well, maybe, like air force or something like that.

Asking questions. It would probably end up with her threatening back if she feels that it's necessary though.

Challenge accepted.

Either flying, hanging around Cloudsdale, or at placing like Sugar Cube Corner talking with friends.

If you want, I can link you to her with no hat on.

(edited)

(Couldn't sleep, might as well do this.)

* Playable (yes).

* Soldier/agent (like playable, but furher questions are definitely needed, and may even be among the basic soldiers.

Well, maybe, like air force or something like that.

Asking questions. It would probably end up with her threatening back if she feels that it's necessary though.

Challenge accepted.

Either flying, hanging around Cloudsdale, or at placing like Sugar Cube Corner talking with friends.

With hat works nice, it makes the character more specific.

You took definitely playable, but maybe to agent or soldier. Why "maybe"?

Is it a "if possible"? If so, yes.

Or a "not the armors in the OP"? If so, it must of course be adapted to include wings, or a different, lighter, armor is also possible, including "Military style" and "Plane style"(looks like it is made from a verrry small plane, roughly).

Or is it that the character is a civilian, but ready and sturdy enough to fight alongside soldiers, and taking orders, if neccesary? That's ok too.

Or are you simply unsure? If so, i have an idea already, thanks to how i view the hat ... i think it is some kind of "flyer's hat" ...

Oh, and unlike the two before, i think she needs to have a different name than yours, Handgasm ...

Edited by Tiina Brown

(Couldn't sleep, might as well do this.)

With hat works nice, it makes the character more specific.

You took definitely playable, but maybe to agent or soldier. Why "maybe"?

Is it a "if possible"? If so, yes.

Or a "not the armors in the OP"? If so, it must of course be adapted to include wings, or a different, lighter, armor is also possible, including "Military style" and "Plane style"(looks like it is made from a verrry small plane, roughly).

Or is it that the character is a civilian, but ready and sturdy enough to fight alongside soldiers, and taking orders, if neccesary? That's ok too.

Or are you simply unsure? If so, i have an idea already, thanks to how i view the hat ... i think it is some kind of "flyer's hat" ...

Oh, and unlike the two before, i think she needs to have a different name than yours, Handgasm ...

She's not going to have my username, her name is Air Heart.. xD

Let's go with whatever your idea is going to be for her. ouo

(edited)

She's not going to have my username, her name is Air Heart.. xD

Let's go with whatever your idea is going to be for her. ouo

Ok, thank you, it will make it easier for me to make her, however, i will of course have to make her flying, as well as walking, though :)

EDIT:

..... I just noticed, when trying to remember her name ... Air Heart .... Earheart, Amelia.

I did reconize the kind of hat the character had, and now i am certain from where :D

Yes, the idea i have for the character will be ... somewhere in that direction.

Oh, and i have problems with the tail, so it might get somewhat different.

Ok, i finally managed the standing basic of her, the tail gave me problems ...

By the way, i put background to this show-off version, just becayse i wanted the white in the tail to be visible.

Posted Image

Edited by Tiina Brown
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, she looks nice. Sorry about the tail being black and white. xD

That's ok, the tail is great as is, it was more the shape than the colours that was the problem ... but then, a challenge is good occasionally, too ;)

Oh, and if you look at it enlarged, you may even see a kind of pistol attached above the front hoof.

I consider it to shoot small lightning bolts, and is also reloaded by lightning.

That's ok, the tail is great as is, it was more the shape than the colours that was the problem ... but then, a challenge is good occasionally, too ;)

Oh, and if you look at it enlarged, you may even see a kind of pistol attached above the front hoof.

I consider it to shoot small lightning bolts, and is also reloaded by lightning.

Oh okay. And I was wondering what that was. xD

• 2 months later...

I assume you'll quickly see the reason why i quoted you for this post ....

By the way, only yours is included, yet ...

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXE12LMt18[/media]

This is fucking awesome :D !! ~

(edited)

* How it looks like (picture or link to picture, please) : http://s.mlpforums.c...8c478c60103.png

* Bystander (yes/no) : No(?)

* Playable (yes/no, selecting yes here means i'll see if i can add your pony to the playable characters somehow.) : If you can

* Soldier/agent (like playable, but furher questions are definitely needed, and may even be among the basic soldiers.) : Yes, If possible

* Basic reaction if threatened by something unexpected : Text Bubble Appears Saying: RUN FOR DEAR LIFE!

* Basic reaction if threatened by something known : Small '!' Appears Over head while frowning

* Most likely place to be found/seen, if not at home. : Ponyvile, Cloudsdale.

* Other info you consider important. : Would he be able to taunt?

Edited by Calirolls

(edited)

This is fucking awesome :D !! ~

I have gotten comments on that my ponies foreheads may be a tad too high ... i actually see that on yours as well, i'll see what i can do ..

Just so you are prepared for any such change, ok? :)

* Soldier/agent (like playable, but furher questions are definitely needed, and may even be among the basic soldiers.) : Yes, If possible

* Most likely place to be found/seen, if not at home. : Ponyvile, Cloudsdale.

* Other info you consider important. : Would he be able to taunt?

Ok.

Further comments & questions:

The Pony's look reminds me much of a kind of semi-civilian policeofficer, SWAT, or such ....

The "Smiley" cutiemark makes me think of a "happy" version of The Comedian (Watchmen character).

Do you have any comments on that?

... I just saw your signature ... DJ? Hmm ... But then the comment "The world is my DJ - board" ... perhaps police isn't that a bad idea anyway .. ?

Ok, questions:

* Now assuming he migh be some kind of police or such: He's in a mall. Is he there as a police, or as a costumer, or both?

* He's not exactly surprised at when the place suddenly is attacked by mutated pets, what is his first action?

* If someone suggests a certain action during fighting/shooting, what does he do?

Edited by Tiina Brown
  • Brohoof 1