Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on some new MLP brushables and zillas?

~Sassy Dashie~

Some new merch popped up and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

I personally am going to get them all! :wub:

34j9kye.jpg

2af1ah.jpg

1zv4jo0.jpg

23k6yh3.jpg

Those above are in the "Zilla" size, witch is the giant brushable ponies. :wub:

Next up are new water filled ponies with glitter!

52m6uu.jpg

2jdq8vd.jpg

2j2876d.jpg

xdfbdi.jpg

2qcdz50.jpg

ms0gih.jpg

Let me know if you'll be getting them, and what you think! :D

• 2 months later...

You wanna hear my thoughts?  Oh boy, are you gonna hear my thoughts.

Ok, so I LOVE the giant brushables.  Zillas, 8-inch, style size, whatever you want to call them.  I have Rare, Pink, and Flutter, of course.  So, apparently, Cadence, Celestia, Rainbow, and AJ are now out.  But they don't seem to exist ANYWHERE!  The only store in my whole STATE that even carries the 8-inch giant line PERIOD is Walgreens.  Wal-f*ckin-greens of all places.  Walmart doesn't have sh*t.  Target doesn't have sh*t.  Toys R F*ckin Us, that has an entire MLP isle, doesn't have sh*t.  I can't even find anywhere online to order them!  Amazon still only has Rare, Flutter, and Pink.  The hell, man?  It's Walgreens or nuthin.  And Walgreens isn't very on the ball.  They may never get the new ones.  :(

GIANT BRUSHABLES ARE A GIANT TEASE.  Does anypony know where to get these?  Besides an AUSTRAILIAN K-MART??!!

Edited by Justin_Case001

No, I will not be purchasing any of the above shown items nor do I desire to be given them by anyone else. I think they're a waste of time and money and only insult my view of the series. I understand that Hasbro is primarily a toy company and that this is their product but that does not mean I have to like or condone that fact.

Anyway, all the alicorns'/unicorns' horns look so wrongly dimensioned that it just feels insulting to my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

Those  snow globe/ water ponies are super cool ^_^ I hope to be able to buy them some day. Not sure where you can buy them online...

I bought myself a big fluttershy today since there was a sale of 4$ off 9.99$ toys.

I would have bought Rarity but she didn't happen to be there.

The brushables and similar toys just don't do it for me, because they look too different from the characters they're supposed to represent IMHO. The water filled ones are a similar story, but they intrigue me. Do they come with water in them or is the person who owns them supposed to fill them somehow? Either way, I kind of like their transparent look, but I don't think either of these items is for me. I may invest in more blind bag ponies at some point but as I have no intention of actually playing with the toys I buy, I either want something soft like a plushie, or something that looks good as a figure.

• 5 weeks later...

Im getting the giant brushables if I can find them, They are lovely, and they are pretty cheap for the size, while the smaller brushables are 15 dollars, these are 21 and I believe its a great price, if you compare them to the other brushables. I´ve already bought all the brushables that I have seen on the stores in my country, but I haven´t seen the ones in the pictures.

Heres my actual collection on the "Zillas"

post-25250-0-40081300-1420259816_thumb.jpg

As for the water filled ponies, Ive got Princess Luna and Celestia, though they aren´t really from the Cutie Mark Magic line, they are from the Rainbow Shimmer line, they look interesting so  I might get my hooves on Diamond Mint because Ive never own any merch related to her.

I don't know about you, but is it me, or does Princess Cadence and Princess Celestia look the same age as the Mane 6 in those toys. Anyways, I'm not interested in getting them.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Ooooooh. They're definitely cute. I'm interested in both lines (brushing pony hair and glitter ponies!?!?), but I will admit I'm not seeing them as related to the ponies on the show because they look too different.

Some new merch popped up and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

I personally am going to get them all! :wub:

img-3140597-1-34j9kye.jpg

img-3140597-2-2af1ah.jpg

img-3140597-3-1zv4jo0.jpg

img-3140597-4-23k6yh3.jpg

Those above are in the "Zilla" size, witch is the giant brushable ponies. :wub:

Next up are new water filled ponies with glitter!

img-3140597-5-52m6uu.jpg

img-3140597-6-2jdq8vd.jpg

img-3140597-7-2j2876d.jpg

img-3140597-8-xdfbdi.jpg

img-3140597-9-2qcdz50.jpg

img-3140597-10-ms0gih.jpg

Let me know if you'll be getting them, and what you think! :D

Okay i have to admit the see through ponies are pretty neat but cadance's face looks a bit chubby ;D

I'll admit that brushable ponies are kinda cool, but I prefer the figures that are completely plastic. Their mane and stuff is usually a million times more show accurate. Even the McDonald's toys only had brushable tails to keep the mane show accurate. The alicorn ones are probably the worst looking ones. Their bodies are so off.