Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last Meal

TheFunk

They say in Death Row, before you are executed, they give you one last meal to eat. You get to choose what ever you want for the meal. Just about ANYTHING.  I thought "what would I choose if I were in this predicament?"

I've decided my choice wouldn't be fancy. I'd more likely want alot of one particular thing. Like Endless chicken wings of countless flavors, or just all the bacon I can eat.  Off myself with a heart attack before they give me the chair or what ever.

What might your decision be?

• Brohoof 1

Cottage Pie?

Or maybe some rich salmon with mashed potatoes? 

To be honest I'd just have write a list of my favourites, and get them to choose one from that list otherwise I'd be executed before I ever chose. There are too many choices! 

They say in Death Row, before you are executed, they give you one last meal to eat. You get to choose what ever you want for the meal. Just about ANYTHING. I thought "what would I choose if I were in this predicament?"

I've decided my choice wouldn't be fancy. I'd more likely want alot of one particular thing. Like Endless chicken wings of countless flavors, or just all the bacon I can eat. Off myself with a heart attack before they give me the chair or what ever.

What might your decision be?

Last meals are general budget focused in many US Prisons. FL is limited to $40 and on the high end IIRC. Texas ended the last meal tradition. One state has a $4 limit and another had a $14 limit.

So yeah, if you are in Texas no last meal for you. Most states ... no lobster dinner due to cost issues.

I would ask for a Philly Cheesesteak :D

A pot of Kraft Dinner and cut up sausages. Pretty simple and tasty; id rather have a meal like that for a last supper rather than something more fancy like a steak dinner.

Probably something I'm really allergic to that would kill me faster :P. (nothing .-.)

Actually, it would have to be a buffet of all my favorite burgers, pizzas, tacos, burritos, sandwiches, and random dishes like cornmeal catfish or liver and onions.

And croissants of course :nom:.

• Brohoof 1

If I could have a last meal minus the budget issue then I would more than likely have a big juicy steak cooked to medium rare, with a side of massed potatoes and gravy along with some curly fries. :yay:

For some reason...Ice cream is all that is coming to mind....I can't fathom thinking of my last meal...

*shudders* I know what you mean, thinking about things like that isn't my favorite thing to do either..... :blush:

I'd probably have a sandwich , provolone, ham,salami,bacon, and pepperoni. I'm not one for stuff other than meats and cheeses on my sandwiches.