Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Infini Avidité (SEARCHING)

RAGESTAR

Yes sorry I haven't rped ponies in a long time so I do need to develop his personality a bit I hope that's ok? If not I can go back and add a bit more detail but to be honest it would be easier to do the former.

Sure, it'll be fine fpr you to just develope the personality. It's more fun anyway, lol.

How about Skater for master of disguise. she is a changeling after all. Link is in my sig!

Also, this RP wont be going too fast will it?

Sorry, your about 6 minutes too late. Master of disguise has just been taken by Slimmyjimjim's changeling OC.

@,

Shouldn't we have a choice as to whether we show up late or not?

Yeah, normally you would, but I really just wanted to post the actual RP before I left school, and that rushed post was the best I could come up with on such short notice. Sorry about that! Just post your characters showing up one after the other, I'll just come up with something like Masque's pocket watch was broken.

Oh, and for those that haven't seen it yet, here's the RP thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/112266-infini-avidit%C3%A9/

• Brohoof 1

@

Aaay, sorry, I had a swim meet. I'ma be working about now that it's over. Bombs will be up soon, unless this is actually dead.

@

Aaay, sorry, I had a swim meet. I'ma be working about now that it's over. Bombs will be up soon, unless this is actually dead.

I hope it's not...I'm still waiting for @@slimmyjimjim to respond to Masque. Once he responds and Bombs comes, we'll really get this ball rolling...I hope.