Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pony Art Online (ooc discussion + sign up)

Warrior Dark Void

• 2 weeks later...

May I join?

Name:Emerald Sheen (My Avatar)

Weapons: Magical gems which she can control with her mind and a dagger.

Past: She found the game lying on the ground. And decided to try it out, hoping it would lift up her spirits after her parents untimely deaths. She became known throughout the game as 'Emerald the Great' but that soon changed when a man captured her, and began forcing her to do his dirty work.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Same as my profile name, but close friends use his nickname: Pulse

Occupation: Solo and multifunctional, clears areas with high enemy density mostly, but will contribute  to a coordinated attack against a boss. Will also perform tasks for money, provided it does not involve the harm of a player.

Fighting Style: Light One handed sword (Rapier). Does not use a shield for agility and espionage potential. Carries Bo Shuriken solely for hunting as they are very low level.

Unique Ability: Solemn Reflection. Can reflect an enemy attack so that zero damage is taken, and 100% is reflected, along with base player damage. If executed incorrectly, can cause the attacker's sword to break. If countered, the player willl take double damage.

Personality: Shy towards other players, merciless towards enemies. Loyal to comrades. Does not like accepting help, but is happy to offer it.

Race: Unicorn

Strong Points: One-Handed Sword, Thrown Sword, Agility.

Weak Points: Block, Health (extremely low), Any Other Weapons, Smthing, Healing.

If you think any of this is unfair let me know.

Edited by Quantum Pulsar
  • Brohoof 1

Hey guys, I apologize for not being active for a while. School has been UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. I'll try to be a bit more active, but I have a feeling school won't be any easier. -.-

So can I join? I submitted a character profile thingie. Two others also did.

• Brohoof 1

@emerald<3

Of course! I apologize for not being on, but I will be essentially going inactive from now on. I still leave all my rp's and such open for use, but I pass the accepting of applications rights and such down to you guys (you guys being the role players). If you think that they pass, let them in. If not, tell them what they need to change, don't just tell them it's not good enough.

Farewell and good luck!

• Brohoof 1