What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

• Brohoof 2

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

@,

This whole album in general is awesome. I really love Via Rail though.

Oh yes! Set Sail is my favorite album of all time. You made a post in this thread over a year ago linking the album; I saw the post and I listened to the album for the first time and loved it. I enjoyed it enough to purchase the CD  :) . My favorite tracks off the album would be Silk Road, Via Rail, Clouds, and Campfire, though I love every single track.

What are your thoughts on their earlier and most recent album? And have you heard their other band, Water & Bodies?

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I had no idea it was me that got you into them, but that's pretty awesome xD

I haven't heard their other band, but I think out of all their work, this one is their strongest imo. I do like "Did you know humans can fly?" It's pretty good too.

• Brohoof 1

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

@,

I had no idea it was me that got you into them, but that's pretty awesome xD

I haven't heard their other band, but I think out of all their work, this one is their strongest imo. I do like "Did you know humans can fly?" It's pretty good too.

Yeah, I agree that Set Sail is their strongest work. Did You Know is great as well. Their other project, Water & Bodies is pretty good. I especially like their "Light Year" album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M7Lia0DajI

Edited by Rivendare

Probably one of my favorite songs from Adventure Time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVwTrl5BN6s

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean