What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

I freaking love this song! It's definitely one of my favorite songs ever.  :pinkie:

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 2

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

I feel just about like this sometimes. It describes well, the feeling of being outcast, feeling awkward and held back by regrets and memories. Chained down by social stigmas that have engraved their cruel signature into your mind. Making goals harder to achieve, and trust more difficult to give.

• Brohoof 2

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

I wish Alan sang longer. It's a catchy song for how short it is.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I feel just about like this sometimes. It describes well, the feeling of being outcast, feeling awkward and held back by regrets and memories. Chained down by social stigmas that have engraved their cruel signature into your mind. Making goals harder to achieve, and trust more difficult to give.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnGOCG9Ev5Q

I can relate so well..

10 Years are a great band.

http://youtu.be/1rP8fUX4fDs

• Brohoof 2