Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew Pinkie on a desk at school :P

Groo

Someone else sort of messed with it but I thought I would share this XD. It was in spanish class xP

post-1951-0-27414900-1333218826_thumb.jpg

Edited by Groo
  • Brohoof 5

I wonder what your teacher will say..

Once on a spanish project we had to do a conversation with a person in spanish, I had my conversation with Pinkie Pie, and she just laughed XD
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm...When I went to school, they considered that valdalism. Still a nice drawing though, hope others enjoy it.

I would never carve it into a desk, It will be rubbed off by monday.

YOU VANDAL! On another note, nice work! I'm sure it will confuse a couple of people.

somepony turned her hooves into a rocket on friday XD
  • Brohoof 1

I once drew a pie into a table in the library and it spawned a very lengthy forum-like argument that spread across the entire table... shoulda taken a pic of it.

I'll do it again with Derpy :lol:

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 1

I once drew a pie into a table in the library and it spawned a very lengthy forum-like argument that spread across the entire table... shoulda taken a pic of it.

I'll do it again with Derpy :lol:

I once drew Nyan cat that sprung into lots of dirty talk, with someone else claiming to have drawn it XD

I once drew Nyan cat that sprung into lots of dirty talk, with someone else claiming to have drawn it XD

Mine got really philosophical, someone joked about how pie is the answer to all life's questions and then there was an actual debate about we should do in life and what our goals should be.

Mine got really philosophical, someone joked about how pie is the answer to all life's questions and then there was an actual debate about we should do in life and what our goals should be.

OMG LOL! I love that XD

I keep drawing Rainbow Dash giving an excited grin that screams "DO IT FILLY" all over my school stuff xD

And I did draw Seapony Lyra in somepony's H/W diary I stole xP

But I've never had the dedication to draw ponies all over tables, so good job OP : D

Edited by Indigo