Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

For me, it would be a musical note. I have a talent for music, and I love it more then anything else. I have a learning disability, and grasp concepts much slower then alot of other people, however music has always come very natural to me. Even when I was little I picked up drums so naturally, and never truly remember "learning" per-say, just playing regularly. Its truly something I love to do, and would no doubt be my Cutie Mark.

I love voice acting, and I'm real good at it, so probably a microphone or one of those triangular speaker icons or something.

But honestly sometimes I feel more like a blank flank.

I would be a blank flank, perhaps my cutiemark would be a blank flank, since I don't have the slightest idea of what it might be, and my profession would be just that, being unprofessional!

This mofo right here:

Posted Image

To date, my biggest accomplishment in life has been passing the 1st Dan exam. That stuff was rough. That experience has put into contrast so many events that have since happened in my life... what my teacher said was this: "If you can face this - you can face anything."

This mofo right here:

Posted Image

To date, my biggest accomplishment in life has been passing the 1st Dan exam. That stuff was rough. That experience has put into contrast so many events that have since happened in my life... what my teacher said was this: "If you can face this - you can face anything."

1st dan exam for what kind of martial art? :) there's alot you know, I my self used to do ninjutsu until I moved away and I'm startin Aikido next year :)

Sorry for necromancing this thread, but saw a mod reply in a similar one...so here I am!

Tough one for me, my wife suggested a pack of bandages since I always hurt myself one way or another B)

I am a nurse and love that, and take care of abandoned/abused animals, plus I am a martial artist..so my wife made this with the pony generator. Ying-yang fits me I think ;)

Posted Image

1st dan exam for what kind of martial art? :) there's alot you know, I my self used to do ninjutsu until I moved away and I'm startin Aikido next year :)

Shoto-kan Karate-do. In hindsight, I should have specified!

I looked into Aikido for a bit, a friend of mine was taking classes and showed me some moves. It felt a little awkward to me, but that was after years of karate, so I was far too used to straight-forward moves to really appreciate the more nuanced and subtle art. It's something I regretted and eventually tried some Tai Chi instead. Schedule prevented me from keeping up with it though. Gotta get back onto that, honestly. Some kind of martial art, at least.

Shoto-kan Karate-do. In hindsight, I should have specified!

I looked into Aikido for a bit, a friend of mine was taking classes and showed me some moves. It felt a little awkward to me, but that was after years of karate, so I was far too used to straight-forward moves to really appreciate the more nuanced and subtle art. It's something I regretted and eventually tried some Tai Chi instead. Schedule prevented me from keeping up with it though. Gotta get back onto that, honestly. Some kind of martial art, at least.

I know the feelin' bro, far too well... Yeh, my brother introduced me to TaeKwonDo, but not really my thing, I like the more subtle art :) So I'm glad I'm taking a year now to only focus on Aikido :) and I also think it'll be great to go away from school for awhile.

but we should change to personal conversation if we're going to continue discussing that :)

• Brohoof 1