Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

a piston and rifle crossed over a book, as the history of war has seen the greatest advancements in the technology of tools repurposed from destruction to construction, and that has never failed to fascinate and inspire me that tomorrow may be better than today.

A trollface definitely :3

Ehh, realistically, I'd say it would be...a redstone from minecraft. To represent hardiness, stubbornness, and the logical side of me when I'm not goofing off :P

Mine would be a gun because I like tomatoes.

Just kidding, I think mine would be some sort of dark cloak, because I like to hide and sneak around, find info on people. Nothing too serious, just something funny.

If I had created an unusual fan pony, then it's cutie mark is him with a cutie mark of him with a cutie mark of him with some other cutie mark IDK. :)

Mine would be a party hat if i'd have to choose one, cause i like to party. Or something more partyish and grand..

My cutie mark would probably be... a scroll and a quill! I'm in college to get a certificate in Office Administration and eventually a diploma and degree in Executive Administration as well as papers certifying me as a professional user of Microsoft Office and Excel. :wub:

I don't know exactly what my cutie mark would be, since I have more than one "special talent."

I majored in creative writing and minored in vocal music while in university. Ergo, I love to both write and sing. However, I don't particularly enjoy writing music. Putting writing and music together is like putting pasta and salad together - you get something completely different.

What I primarily enjoy about singing is being able to share my voice with others. What I primarily enjoy about writing and other hands-on artistic projects is the process. I enjoy stimulating my mind using the arts not only to entertain myself but hopefully to finish one day and be able to enjoy my creation. I do not enjoy the process of learning new music, but if I have to learn something difficult and I finally nail it, man does that feel great. I become so satisfied with my finished product, moreso if I have to work hard to earn the finished product. If it turns out wonderfully, a part of myself becomes complete and it makes me want to share it with others. The only difference between singing and the other arts is that for other arts I enjoy the process, whereas for singing I don't usually enjoy the process, lol.

So... how does one encompass all that into one cutie mark? I can't seem to put my finger on the right picture.