Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

i think mine would be something like fluttershy's becouse im also verry good with animals... hmm... i think butterflies are to girly for a stalion so lets make it a paw print... i'd like that :)

Drawing the line between special talent and life purpose. I think my cutie mark would be a quill pen crossed with a sword. I recently discovered that writing as an artistic medium, is actually something I'm quite good at. (First one to say "I hope we hear a story from . ." is gonna get skyswiped!) Though I'm a hard-wired left brainier (it's a condition) so I have to be very formulaic and researched about how, who, and what I'm writing before I even begin. The sword comes from my sense of duty to serve in the armed forces. Ever since a certain event, I've felt compelled to protect people from those that would do them harm by force of arms.

I already HAVE my cutie mark! Of course it is like RD's cutie mark! I am like her brother, or best friend, or boyfriend (if it were possible).

Like those rose colored eyes, hey Rainbow? Edited by Thunderchaser
  • Brohoof 1

Drawing the line between special talent and life purpose. I think my cutie mark would be a quill pen crossed with a sword. I recently discovered that writing as an artistic medium, is actually something I'm quite good at. Though I'm a hard-wired left brainier (it's a condition) so I have to be very formulaic and researched about how, who, and what I'm writing before I even begin. The sword comes from my sense of duty to serve in the armed forces. Ever since a certain event, I've felt compelled to protect people from those that would do them harm by force of arms.

Like those rose colored eyes, hey Rainbow?

Hehe yea
  • Brohoof 1

i found my cutie mark its a leaf with a music note on it because i love nature and i'm musically gifted. I can pick up almost any instrument and teach myself how to play it.