Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that make you cry

Discordly Cutiepie

Can I say the ending to Mass Effect 3?

STOP!! DON'T STRANGLE ME!! Seriously, I know the ending itself was flawed, but just the fact I was coming to the end of a series with characters that I had become so invested in over the course of several years, I was like: "Just don't let it end... I want to spend longer with these awesome and irreplaceable characters, they've all meant so much to me."

And that music...

Just... those feels. :(

I cry every time I check the team roster on any FPS and they're all kids (6-10) and constantly say claim to having sex with either my mother, grandmother, sister, daughter or aunt. I mean seriously? Is that the best trash talking they can come up with?

• Brohoof 2

Can I say the ending to Mass Effect 3?

As I die hard fan of the series I can say that the original ending made me cry... it was so bad... I felt so betrayed! Luckily Bioware realized they f***cked up and made the extended cut free! Which fixed everything and fixed it. So... Mass Effect remains me #1 favorite thing in existence.

I cry every time I check the team roster on any FPS and they're all kids (6-10) and constantly say claim to having sex with either my mother, grandmother, sister, daughter or aunt. I mean seriously? Is that the best trash talking they can come up with?

I hate those kids. I really could care less so I make them rage quit with my bronyness.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Ace Combat 4 on Playstation 2, the story is narrated by a young man remembering his experiences in the war with Erusea, the cutscenes can be pretty tear jerking, particularly after I shot down Yellow Four, then Yellow Thirteen, even the last song on the game is quite melancholy, it was a good way to end a game.  

When tidus finally meets his father again, and tells him he hates him, even though he's crying.

My bad, wrong vid at the first post, here's the real one.

The classics are always the best over the new ones.

Edited by Rosemary

• 2 weeks later...