Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous?

Snuggie Lord

Considering I don't use Tumblr, don't own a phone, haven't used Twitter in months, and nearly everything I post on Facebook nets a total of 0-2 likes, I'd say I'm pretty much invisible and unpopular on social media.

• Brohoof 3

Nah... I have a woodwind picture blog on Tumblr that seems to me kind of popular among the woodwind playing Tumblr community, but then again I haven't updated it much lately. I feel awful. =(

Back in my mid teens I was really good at becoming 'popular' on forums, but I guess I had a personality shift and now I'm just invisible. Oh well, best to just keep it that way. xD Popularity burns out.

I was once horrifically infamous for a time on Facebook, but those were some dark days indeed.

That, and this site is about as close as I ever get to engaging in social interaction these days. Sites like Twitter and Tumblr have earned themselves some really bad stigma from certain groups and that's pretty much why I steer waaaaaaaaaayy clear of the two altogether :P

On Facebook (amongst my friends)? Yes. The gaming community I used to be a moderator/admin for? Yes. Otherwise, no.

Then again, I don't really bother with anything other than Facebook.  :squee:  It's always nice when people recognize you.

Edited by Guest

Nope, although I'm "famous" enough that people created a page for me and.. Hundreds of other users (from a forum) on a wikia :wacko:. It's pretty short and it's... Really just a list of retired users. I'm one in many, so :P.

Edited by SparkWolf

I remember making Club Penguin videos a few years ago. I have to admit, they were pretty good. B)

I had over 300 subscribers, which was a lot to me back then.

Other than that, no. I don't really contribute to this fandom. I've always considered starting videos, but I don't know.

Edited by PonyLaces

I do not use Social Media. Although, I do believe I created a Facebook account a long time ago for some obscure reason, but I do not use it so...

No, I would say I am not famous IVL or IRL for that matter.

I will be when I win the next Nobel Prize though, just wait and see. I am almost there.

Sometimes there's a man, now I won't say a hero, 'cos what's a hero? But sometimes there's a man who... well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that man is Nissan on MLP Forums...

Edited by Nissan

Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm legit the biggest retard on tumblr, but I manage to get 700+ notes on a single post. I dunno.

My highest post got around 60k notes. ^^

But I'm not tumblr famous by any means. I just happened to get a somewhat popular post.

Edit: I found it! :D

wH3qNRBh.jpg

Use to run a somewhat well known Facebook page for Princess Celestia that had around 15k likes.

But famous? Nope, never. :)