ooc A Hoof in Two Worlds (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Midnight Starfall

oh yeah im going to be Midna from zelda if i have to be a human

Name: Midna

Race: Twili

True form below, il remove the shadow form since not in shadow realm

800px-Midnao.jpg

Edited by MidnaShadows

This Earth? It's not like the Equestria Girls world, but more like our real, live-action world, right? If it is, Will Guide (pony) or William (human name), would still dress like this description on Earth.

His clothes would be yellow sneakers, red pants, and red shirt with a blue open vest over it. The red shirt would have his cutie mark on it.

White Skin like the Equestria Girls version of Big Mac, brown hair, wears glasses, has a skinny frame as a human.

​As for his pony self, the link is in my signature.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

@@eps-3-freak,

Err...It would be kinda nice if you edited the post you did in the IC thread. It's kinda rude to just jump in like that before even asking in the OOC thread. You should ask the RP manager.

I know, sorry. I was planned to do it there but ended up on the wrong topic. my apologize.

I accidently post it here and I couldn't erase it so I just edit it. sorry. Don't mind me at all, oh and cool that you have a leageu of legends name. My friend plays that. anyway, bye. 

*Eps dissapears in a flash*

Edited by eps-3-freak

Also in case anypony doesn't remember or didn't see the post with his car mentioned... Here you go! :P

Storm's car is basically this car

img-3239219-1-cool_cars_wallpapers_3d-10 

with the grey body done in a blue color similar to his pony fur and the orange parts gold. I just thought the car looked cool, and that Storm is really good at saving money  :P

Also, I'm making it a four-person car with the potential to squeeze five instead of a one-to-two-person... Plot convenience! :P Plus, four person cars are handy! :)

Edited by Storm Shine

Sounds like fun

mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/black-sparkle-r 45

Human side: A secret spy who knows about the pony world. Has a Tablet with 5 Zittabyes and wears a watch when a button is pressed it brings up a holographic login screen then has acess to anything he needs. He's a brony. Dark hair and American but is shorter then a average person. Related to his cross dimension cousin Twilight Sparkle.