Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Neo-Nazi Conspiracy Theory

ScarfaceOne

OK, so in my country there is this female jihadist called Samantha Lewthwaite, and I think she is actually a front for Neo-Nazis. Her last name sounds like Luftwaffe, but with a w instead of a v. I think that she is basically created by Neo-Nazis so they can blame islam as being an inferior race. And that the Kenyan Westgate Shopping Centre massacre was a Neo-Nazi scheme to murder inferior races. I also think that Samantha has many clones on social media. So therefore she is not a true jihadist, she is a fake character designed by Neo-Nazis as a font against other races. Not being offensive or anything.

Edited by 41Hornet
  • Brohoof 1

So, is this some really dark FiMfiction or something? I don't see what this has to do with MLP or bronies at all.

It is not obligatory to post MLP or bronies thing related here, silly :lol:

Although I don't can't believe it, because ....clones, isn't that a little silly? :blink:

Edited by Monsieur Noel

Well you should tell that to the moderator who took down some of my posts. And why are you posting this here then? Is there some great neo-nazi scare in the world? lol Those guys are by and large old news.

Also, "insuperior" is not a word. I think you meant 'inferior'. As in: 'Neo-nazis are inferior to rational human beings.'

Islam is not a race but it is a religion and religion has been the basis for many new nations in the past.

I actually have no objection to neo-nazis; Europe needs a mainland shake-up IMO.

Islam is not a race but it is a religion and religion has been the basis for many new nations in the past.

I actually have no objection to neo-nazis; Europe needs a mainland shake-up IMO.

Yeah that sounds fun...

If a legitimate Neo-nazi party or organization did arise it would most likely just alienate itself and make the opposing sides even more homogeneous. Either that or create so much tension and strife that we would be facing less of a "shake-up" and more of a breakdown.

• Brohoof 2

Although I don't can't believe it, because ....clones, isn't that a little silly? :blink:

By clones I mean impersonators. People who dress up as people.

1. Islam is not a race.

2. What is your evidence?

Also, still there is similar Prejudice towards islam. Therefore in my terms I classify them as a race. My evidence is that Lewtwaithes last name sounds like Luftwaffe. But with a W instead of a V.

Yeah that sounds fun...

If a legitimate Neo-nazi party or organization did arise it would most likely just alienate itself and make the opposing sides even more homogeneous. Either that or create so much tension and strife that we would be facing less of a "shake-up" and more of a breakdown.

How can you be so Tasteless?!!  Neo-Nazism is a bad thing And I wish that this prejudice would stop.

Well you should tell that to the moderator who took down some of my posts. And why are you posting this here then? Is there some great neo-nazi scare in the world? lol Those guys are by and large old news.

Also, "insuperior" is not a word. I think you meant 'inferior'. As in: 'Neo-nazis are inferior to rational human beings.'

Sorry. I rush a lot, that's what I mean't.

Okay, maybe I should correct myself - neo-fascism, which does away with several of the most destructive Nazi traits, might be what's needed in some parts of Europe.

Alright, out of curiosity, in what ways would fascism be good in Europe?

How can you be so Tasteless?!!  Neo-Nazism is a bad thing And I wish that this prejudice would stop.

Well I was being sarcastic, I don't really want or believe that a Neo-nazi or Neo-fascist party could or should enter the political realm in this day and age and produce any positive effect.

Nazis are not the only evil in the world.  There ARE other bad groups out there.

Yes of course, but that's not the topic of this discussion. And I doubt it changes anyone's opinion on the matter. You could say that ISIS is more of a threat to society than Neo-Nazism/Neo-Fascism but that doesn't change the fact that it's a violent, hate ridden belief system bent on persecuting others for the most shallow and absurd reasons by the most despicable means.

That's just my opinion of course, but I do have reasons for it.

Well I was being sarcastic, I don't really want or believe that a Neo-nazi or Neo-fascist party could or should enter the political realm in this day and age and produce any positive effect.

Yes of course, but that's not the topic of this discussion. And I doubt it changes anyone's opinion on the matter. You could say that ISIS is more of a threat to society than Neo-Nazism/Neo-Fascism but that doesn't change the fact that it's a violent, hate ridden belief system bent on persecuting others for the most shallow and absurd reasons by the most despicable means.

I actually appreciate that neo-nazis openly associate themselves with the most ideologically repugnant social movement of the twentieth century. It lets you know in advance that they're assholes.

Usually the "bad guys" aren't that obvious and you have to actually observe their actions before realizing they're jerks.

it is the topic of the discussion.  they're saying that something bad is happening by a group of people, and that those people can't possibly be bad and it MUST be nazis who are behind it.

Usually the "bad guys" aren't that obvious and you have to actually observe their actions before realizing they're jerks.

This reminds me of a quote from TNG:

"Mr. Worf, villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Jean-Luc Picard

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 1

You state: 

Called Samantha Lewthwaite, and I think she is actually a front for Neo-Nazis. Her last name sounds like Luftwaffe, but with a w instead of a v. 

This is her family name and is actually pronounce "Lewth-waite" which is not very similar to Luftwaffe in pronunciation nor spelling. This cannot be used for evidence primiliarly for the fact that the last name of a person does not have any affiliation with who they are as a person, or the organisation/s they belong to, that is of course unless they got their last name changed. Which she didn't, in this case. 

You've also inferred that Neo-Nazi's in general have a considerable influence, and backing in modern society, which is also not true. They are few, and very limited in power. Generally, secluding themselves to gangs, such as the Aryan Brotherhood. Neo-Nazi's have almost no power in political affairs.

I doubt Lewthwaite is a front for an organised, and apparently influential Neo-Nazi group. In reality, I believe she is just a jihadist, who most likely holds radical and racial views of which you have mistaken for nazism. 

• Brohoof 3

it is the topic of the discussion.  they're saying that something bad is happening by a group of people, and that those people can't possibly be bad and it MUST be nazis who are behind it.

You're generalizing though, saying that there are "other bad groups out there" is just a platitude. The fact that such a conspiracy has been conceived or at least imagined already suggests that.

By clones I mean impersonators. People who dress up as people.

Also, still there is similar Prejudice towards islam. Therefore in my terms I classify them as a race. My evidence is that Lewtwaithes last name sounds like Luftwaffe. But with a W instead of a V.

Sorry. I rush a lot, that's what I mean't.

Ok, I'm sorry, but when you break it down, your basing all of this on the fact that one ladies name coincidentally sounds like Luftwaffe. So, you really have no proof at all, to be honest. Why would an undercover neo-Nazi want to make their name sound like Luftwaffe if their trying to hide the fact that their neo-Nazi? That'd be like me saying that a guy I saw on the news is apart of the Klu Klucks Klan because his initials are KKK.

Besides, even if it WASN'T a coincidence, what's the big deal? Luftwaffe just means "airforce" in high German. I hate both Nazis and neo-Nazis because they give Heathenry a bad repuatation, using our religious symbols as their own personal war banners...they make me sick, to be honest.

• Brohoof 3

You state: 

This is her family name and is actually pronounce "Lewth-waite" which is not very similar to Luftwaffe in pronunciation nor spelling. This cannot be used for evidence primiliarly for the fact that the last name of a person does not have any affiliation with who they are as a person, or the organisation/s they belong to, that is of course unless they got their last name changed. Which she didn't, in this case. 

You've also inferred that Neo-Nazi's in general have a considerable influence, and backing in modern society, which is also not true. They are few, and very limited in power. Generally, secluding themselves to gangs, such as the Aryan Brotherhood. Neo-Nazi's have almost no power in political affairs.

I doubt Lewthwaite is a front for an organised, and apparently influential Neo-Nazi group. In reality, I believe she is just a jihadist, who most likely holds radical and racial views of which you have mistaken for nazism.

Holla at that, crackerjack.

post-30550-0-43049100-1415568650.jpg

My evidence is that Lewtwaithes last name sounds like Luftwaffe. But with a W instead of a V.

Luftwaffe = nazism?

Hold on a minute there, before you get ahead of yourself...  :wacko:

Edited by Guest