Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my drawings!

dragonsponies

i uploaded some stuff before but thought i'd just make something purely to submit what i make, i'd love to get advice or anything on how to improve on certain points. i'm still a learning artist.

i make lots of game parodies, this beeing one of them.

post-28803-0-50517400-1417909600_thumb.jpg

a little something for halloween

post-28803-0-80127600-1417909734_thumb.jpg

post-28803-0-26531800-1417909804_thumb.jpg

another game parody

post-28803-0-10990900-1417909846_thumb.jpg

post-28803-0-43215900-1417910072_thumb.jpg

i said before, if there's any other artists out there let me know cause i'm really looking to get to know some more artists, ot just anyone basicly... everyone here is usually so friendly  ^_^

Edited by DubstepDrawingDragon
  • Brohoof 4

Wow.

The bests of yours is the first and the third.

You're in my "best brony artists" list.

Hey, and I am an artist too!

*suggestions to a 101% nice drawing* (of course, if you need. The drawings by itself are amazing without that suggestions.)

Third picture: The shading is very nice, but if you want a 101%, the third drawing should have a shading on the pipe on the left hoof. And the wings are... IDK, they are... Ok, they should be in a bit higher position.

Halloween picture: Shading too much dark in her body. Other: You should shade the pumpkin too. I could say something about the legs, but I know that was your intention to make them longer. I am not criticizing the legs, okay?

Bye.

Pony Parodier, version 2.0

The first one looks interesting. Nice job on these.

Wow holy sht dude the art work is amazing

However there is one thing : DO MORE! They are so awesome and incredible :D

Man, keeping making art! I love your style and especially that first picture catches my eye :) nice job!

wow, thanks! didn't expect this, considering the high amount of amazing brony artists on this site.

i'll definatly create more ^^ thanks for the compliments all of you  :wub:

Wow.

The bests of yours is the first and the third.

You're in my "best brony artists" list.

Hey, and I am an artist too!

*suggestions to a 101% nice drawing* (of course, if you need. The drawings by itself are amazing without that suggestions.)

Third picture: The shading is very nice, but if you want a 101%, the third drawing should have a shading on the pipe on the left hoof. And the wings are... IDK, they are... Ok, they should be in a bit higher position.

Halloween picture: Shading too much dark in her body. Other: You should shade the pumpkin too. I could say something about the legs, but I know that was your intention to make them longer. I am not criticizing the legs, okay?

Bye.

Pony Parodier, version 2.0

trust me, all can use some fixing up and i find it awesome that you gave me some advice! 

you're right about the shading as well as the wings. and it's fine to tell me the legs are kinda weird proportions on the halloween pic. still having a LOT of trouble with legs nowadays.

also, awesome! another artist! so how long have you been drawing? can i see some of your stuff?  :derp:

i'd love to chat through skype or something... or just here  :comeatus:

Not bad for a learning artist.

However, I will admit that the anatomy is a little distracting, more specifically in the Twilight Sparkle and the yellow pegasus. I suggest that you should take a closer look to the anatomy of a pony, but it's still a fine start.

The shading is a little wonky too. Again, the Twilight drawing. I know where you're going in terms of shading, but the airbrush and the black parts around Twi's leg kind of stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not the kind of artist who likes to use an airbrush, but that's my preference.

I love the parodies and the pony drowning, however. The first parody's background kind of looks like it's in the foreground, but I still like it. Don't give up on drawing. ;)

rust me, all can use some fixing up and i find it awesome that you gave me some advice!  you're right about the shading as well as the wings. and it's fine to tell me the legs are kinda weird proportions on the halloween pic. still having a LOT of trouble with legs nowadays.   also, awesome! another artist! so how long have you been drawing? can i see some of your stuff?  i'd love to chat through skype or something... or just here 

I can consider myself as an artist, but I don't draw things from zero. I pick models from mlp.wiki (because I am a parodier hehe)

I started drawing with AnimeStudio, but paint.net is better and faster. I draw since... IDK LOL

I will post links of my best art threads in a personal conversation.

And if you ask me, I got no social network else (because it stresses me and I have gastritis)

Much better than my drawings lol

Really nice drawings. Waaay better than what I can do.

i see this a lot actually, yet it isn't true. because you can do anything!

don't look at other artists and think they're better then you, everyone can be good at drawing ^^ 

I like angel you have in 3 picture, people don't always realize. But angles like that can bit of pickle to pull off. But think nail it.

Pone on, my friend, pone on...  B) 

yeah angles are hard, love drawing from a 2D perspective cause it's so much easier =P

Not bad for a learning artist.

However, I will admit that the anatomy is a little distracting, more specifically in the Twilight Sparkle and the yellow pegasus. I suggest that you should take a closer look to the anatomy of a pony, but it's still a fine start.

The shading is a little wonky too. Again, the Twilight drawing. I know where you're going in terms of shading, but the airbrush and the black parts around Twi's leg kind of stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not the kind of artist who likes to use an airbrush, but that's my preference.

I love the parodies and the pony drowning, however. The first parody's background kind of looks like it's in the foreground, but I still like it. Don't give up on drawing. ;)

well yeah but there isn't really a picture of the anatomy of a cartoon pony, but yeah perspectives kinda messed with the anatomy.

shading isn't my strongest point indeed, i should get some more practice on that. also airbrush is my favourite tool for shading X) but cell shading works more for strong light sources. thanks a lot ^^ i assume you're an artist as well?

care to show me some of your work? i always love to see new stuff!

Gosh these are great. Love your style.

thanks man, you into the combination of ponies and action/adventure games?

well yeah but there isn't really a picture of the anatomy of a cartoon pony, but yeah perspectives kinda messed with the anatomy.

shading isn't my strongest point indeed, i should get some more practice on that. also airbrush is my favourite tool for shading X) but cell shading works more for strong light sources. thanks a lot ^^ i assume you're an artist as well?

care to show me some of your work? i always love to see new stuff!

Yes, I'm an artist. I'm not perfect, but I'm still improving. These are my favourite pieces. I use Paint Tool SAI.

nova_the_mienshao__yet_another_redesign_

showoffs_by_mlenshao-d7hl70q.png

elements_of_harmony__by_mlenshao-d80kmq1

Yes, I'm an artist. I'm not perfect, but I'm still improving. These are my favourite pieces. I use Paint Tool SAI.

img-3320477-1-nova_the_mienshao__yet_ano

img-3320477-2-showoffs_by_mlenshao-d7hl7

img-3320477-3-elements_of_harmony__by_ml

looks cool! i guess you parodied the mane six into pokemon ^^

but there's no AJ in the last one what's up with that? or is it a work in progress? =P

yeah i use SAI as well, yet i never figure out how people get the extremely smooth, well curved lines. i guess it's just practice

looks cool! i guess you parodied the mane six into pokemon ^^

but there's no AJ in the last one what's up with that? or is it a work in progress? =P

yeah i use SAI as well, yet i never figure out how people get the extremely smooth, well curved lines. i guess it's just practice

I have. Parodying the Mane 6 into Pokémon was a lot of fun.

Applejack is definitely in the picture, but I suppose that the picture was too big for you. :>

I see. Have you considered getting a drawing tablet? Or do you have one? If not, then I suggest you use the Pen Tool Layer, which is found right next to the New Layer button. If you do have a tablet and if the Pen Tool Layer is giving you trouble, then I will tell you to do a little bit of practice with your tablet. Practice makes perfect, obviously.