Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

future twilight cosplay

SolidTwilight

So I have been working on my future twilight for while now and it is starting to come together. I have a few thinks I wanted to ask.

1. do you think I should add ears, a horn and a tale or just go all human?

2. should I add the purple hair to the wig or is it good as is? (I have it, I am just trying to be lazy and not do the work to add it)

3. am I completely out of my mined for wearing that much spandex? (I have no problem at all walking around a con like this, I just want to know how you would feel about see me at a con like is)

4. what do you think over all?

some notes. I have black gloves, I just forgot to put them on for the photos. The colors in the photos look darker then IRL. I wanted to get a lighter colored purple suit for under the black one but that was all I could find.

thanks for the feedback.

post-27007-0-31313700-1418271725_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-53560700-1418271757_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-87214600-1418271784_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-52663900-1418271786_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-36377500-1418271871_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 4

1. I think adding the ears and horn would be good; it'd help complete the look, in my opinion. The tail could probably be left out; I think it's the upperbody and head that matters most when it comes to future Twilight's look.

2. Some purple hair would be great IMO! Maybe it's just the lighting when you took the photos, but the colours didn't really seem completely future Twilightesque. I like the dark colours you've got running through it, though.

3. Looks fine to me. :)

4. I admittedly haven't seen much of future Twilight before now (though I've watched clips) and I'm not exactly experienced when it comes to cosplaying, so please don't mind my opinion too much. It feels like you've really got the 'future' aspect of the costume down well (the tears in the spandex, the messy hair etc), though it was a bit difficult to see the essence of Twilight (or rather, a pony) from it. Then again, maybe you're actually trying to put more 'future' into the cosplay than you are Twilight, so feel free to ignore what I've said. Overall, looking good!  :)

idk how people would react to you walking around out side but, i think the color is good idk about ears tho can you show what you would do with out doing any thing perminet?

As a cosplayer, I'm pretty keen on making things match as closely as possible. I'd suggest adding the ears and horn at LEAST, to make it more recognisable.  A tail would help, but as I've worn a Twilight tail before, it's tough to keep it straight if you're going to be doing any sitting. So that depends on what you're wearing it for.

If it's for a con, then I'd go for the tail. If it's for a fancy dress party, I'd skip it.

1. Tail, yes. Horn, no. You're never really going to look like a pony, so aim for Equestra Girls style anthropony. The anthropony versions of Rarity, Twilight, and Sunset Shimmer don't have horns.

2. The wig is good as-is, but purpler would be better.

3. Probably, but the outfit wouldn't work without it.

4. It's fantastic. It's About Time is one of my favourite episodes. Future Twilight is such a kick-ass pony, even if she's only from one week hence.

f6oso.jpg

*o*

Uh, I mean...
I like it!
The spandex is a bit too much, though. I agree with this post:

That IS a lot of spandex lol. But it still looks cool I think. Maybe add a belt or wear pants or something.