Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have Stephen Colbert interview any My Little Pony character.....

SaburoDaimando

Who would it be, and why?

Now we all know that Stephen Colbert is moving to the Late Show and we all know he interviewed a giant dragon named Smaug from The Hobbit.  But if you could choose just ONE character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to guest star, then tell us why you would want this character.

For me, it would be Tirek.  I would like to have Stephen talk to him about life during the Rescue at Midnight Castle and the Twilight's Kingdom 2 Parter, and even life between those two shots all just for kicks.

For comedic purposes: Vinyl Scratch. An interview with Ponyville's resident hard partying DJ! That should go down well. Or maybe Raven, Celestia's personal assistant, what craziness does she go though in taking down Celestias notes & schedule. Or maybe Nurse Redheart and the laundry list of injuries she goes though daily. 

For serious purposes: DIscord or Sunset Shimmer, as those two would be honest about the show and/or Equestria and what it's all about. Plus the conversations would be quite fascinating. 

• 9 months later...