Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Hey, I like Luna a LOT more than Rarity (L is my 2nd favorite non Mane 6 character, right after Zecora).  But, fair is fair.  This is a beauty contest & not a popularity contest. Rarity has the looks & is much less a diva than she was in seasons 1 & 2

So, who won Miss Congeniality? IMO, Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

JERIC BETTER DO IT OR ELSE

It's happening ... don't worry about that. 

Also my response post was very quiet and muted. When I found out Rarity won, I  actually did have a reaction similar to a sporting even win ... amusingly enough. 

Contentment thy name is Jeric. :rarity:

• Brohoof 7

Well fought fans of Rarity, I took too much time trying to access the multiverse to bring in more Luna fans.

To put myself in perspective, I'm General Lee in gray.

img-3496423-1-93035-004-E1A56FF0.jpg

Again, Congratulations! On the bright side, I can finally post in the Rarity fan club once more!

Edited by Mustang D
  • Brohoof 4

Good job to Rarity fans for winning the most attractive pony tourney this year! You guys had it coming, especially with your strong showing last year!

Now for me to keep on preparing for late 2016-summer 2017! I can't wait!

• Brohoof 3

Speaking as someone who had no participation in this whatsoever, I am pleased as punch that Rarity won the contest. I mean really, the belle of the ball, the star of the show.... she's the fashionista pony that turns the heads of almost every stallion (and dragon). THIS was her contest to win if I ever saw one. Bravo Rarity, you fabulous marshmallow, you. :D

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

• Brohoof 1