Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

img-3477204-2-b3cc101541.png

Just look at this absolutely beautiful princess.  

Just look at her.

And you know... vote for her, too.

~ Miles

This one is absolutely exquisite! <3

• Brohoof 5

have you seen how close the poll is?  

As a staunch Luna fan myself, I think it's great that the Rarity fans are so passionate.  It's nice to see such a neck and neck race to the top of the mountain.  These two very pretty ponies deserve two very strong fanclubs.

Also, I check the poll quite often myself throughout the day.  Maybe I don't post as much, but that's just because I like distancing my posts out.

---

And as a general rule, I try not to post here without forgetting to make sure I plaster a few [massive] Luna pictures into my post.

---

img-3478329-1-20c26c988c.jpg

img-3478329-2-ac5989fb19.jpg

img-3478329-3-6c2cfe57e7.jpg

Royally gorgeous.

Delightfully confident.

Purely magnificent.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 12

@The JLmle

Your presence made my day.  :grin2:   :bedeyes:

@Pinkamena-Pills

Both of you in a poll ... this feels like Summer 2014. The nostalgia flows through me. Thanks P-P ...  :)

With a better conclusion, I hope. My thanks also!

@@Miles

You nailed it. We don't sit here any more than you or Plato's. The brohoofs are a gesture of support. Contrary to how it may seem, it is not always easy to be a Rarity fan. All of the M6 have had icky things said about them here from time to time, things that we know aren't true--but it seems to me that Rarity has gotten the most flak (with AJ not far behind her) in the 2 1/2 years I've been here. So we stick together. We want her to win something big. I think she's the most beautiful pony not named Lyra or Maud. maudsmiley_zpstuuy27ey.png

This doesn't take anything away from Luna, who is as good an opponent as anypony could ask for.

po1072trotting_in_the_dream_world_by_rai

...But we want Rarity's future here to be brighter than the past!

img-3430237-1-vlcsnap-2014-03-09-15h10m1

• Brohoof 8

Bribery isn't wrong, it's morally grey, and grey is fashionable. <_<

img-3452436-1-wfaBk57.png

I'm sorry, Princess, but there is a reason I changed my vote. And it's a doozy. (O___O)

MY SHIP WILL BE CANON IRL! D:

[3:44:41 PM] Jeric: Heh, my wife offered to make an account here to vote on that poll because she wants to see me to that thing

[3:44:52 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": ?

[3:45:09 PM] Jeric: Attractive Pony poll
[3:45:14 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": o.o
[3:45:15 PM] Jeric: Rarity v Luna
[3:45:19 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": Do what thing?
[3:45:25 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": I have no idea what’s going on.
[3:45:54 PM] Jeric: I said if Rarity wins I stand on the corner of the busiest intersection in town and hold a sign that says
[3:46:19 PM] Jeric: "I (heart) Someone's Mom"
[3:46:42 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": Someone’s mom, or Button’s mom? Because I only care about one of those. :)
[3:46:51 PM] Jeric: ^ protected from copying ... you know who someone is
[3:47:21 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": So... my ship would be IRL canon... <_<
[3:47:24 PM] Koukatsu as "Fez": ........................
[3:47:34 PM] *** Koukatsu as "Fez" changes vote SO BUCKING HARD THE SITE SLOWS DOWN. ***

Come on, everypony. Keep Rarity in the lead, because JxB'sM is OTP! >:U

• Brohoof 6

Did you know that by voting Rarity you help the CMCs get their cutie marks? That's right! bye voting for Rarity you also give 1 bit to the CMCs!

Who wouldn't want these cute fillies to get their marks?

Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_angels_S1E17.png

Support the OTP! Support the CMCS! Vote Rarity today!

img-3444065-2-gtr63.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Did you know that by voting Rarity you help the CMCs get their cutie marks? That's right! bye voting for Rarity you also give 1 bit to the CMCs!

Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_angels_S1E17.png

img-3444065-2-gtr63.jpg

How did I know you would eventually fine that?

;)

• Brohoof 5

Oh, that is so not fair! Booo! (You really shouldn't try to buy votes like that so poo on you! :P ) LOL!

Now, I'm going to weigh in and state my reasons why you should vote for Luna. Hopefully I'll be able to persuade at least a few of you.

First, Rarity's already part of the Mane Six which means she's already got tons of episodes in which she's not only very prominantly included but where she's even got episodes of her own.

Yes, granted, Rarity's a truly beautiful, elegant and classy pony but, then, so is Luna!

Talk about real class! Luna went from being an awkward, even obnoxious ruler of the night to being a truly gracious, elegant, kind and even loving Princess who's main concern is her subjects and which has made her worthy of that title! That's not an easy thing to do!

Next, she's truly a very beautiful pony in a very unusual and exotic way. Anyone can be like Rarity and many ponies are!

But there's only one luna and I have yet to see any pony successfully pull off emulating or copying her and actually making it work so there's her uniqueness.

Now, granted, Rarity is a brilliant creator but she does what she does almost entirely on her own with little to no help from anyone, except for Spike.

But Luna rules and governs the night and the timing of the moon cycles. Not an easy job I'm sure since I'd think it'd take at least some planning and co-ordination with Celestia to make sure things go just the way they're supposed to.

post-31850-0-63423600-1423250969_thumb.jpg

Finally, look at her face! Yes, look at it! Look and see her beautiful, turquoise eyes! More than that see the look of real love, real caring and even a look of real humility on her face. She's gorgeous on so many levels!

Finally I think, of all the princesses, she's the most interesting and I hope the producers of the show get around to telling her full back story at some point because I'd sure love to find out what it is.

Okay, now I've presented my views on all this. It's up to all of you. Vote!

• Brohoof 2

Oh, that is so not fair! Booo! (You really shouldn't try to buy votes like that so poo on you! :P ) LOL!

Wait? You're not supposed to buy votes in competitions? Well there goes everything I knew about politics. :P

Edited by Yummychickenblue
  • Brohoof 5

Hmm... It just occurs to me that, if Princess Luna loses this competition, she's still got enough of a dark side and enough power that she might just get ticked off and jealous enough that she could send Rarity to Neptune or something! (Yeah, best to be on the safe side and vote for Luna if, for no other reason, than to keep Rarity from getting sent to another planet!)

Hmm... It just occurs to me that, if Princess Luna loses this competition, she's still got enough of a dark side and enough power that she might just get ticked off and jealous enough that she could send Rarity to Neptune or something! (Yeah, best to be on the safe side and vote for Luna if, for no other reason, than to keep Rarity from getting sent to another planet!)

Nah, Celestia wouldn't allow that. :-P

• Brohoof 4