Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Prisoner Transport

VitalSpark

Mariposa saw her cell door opened, and stepped out, a steely look of calm on her face. She wondered if this was something to do with what she'd overheard.

"Well," she said. "This is unexpected. Are you letting us go free, or are you just opening our doors to let some air inside?"

Beneath her calm exterior, the changeling spy was rattled. Could it really be true, that the ponies were allowing her and Chain to go back to the Hive?

Chain saw his door open to his cell but the prison bell to breakfast had not sounded then he saw Shining Armor and the only time he had seen Shining Armor in the prison was to take prisoners somewhere, other ponys thought he took ponies to their death. Chain started to get worried "h..hey Shining Armor what are you going to do with me?" he said trying to act calm.

"We are bringing you back to your homeland as a peace offering and representation that there are more peaceful ways to survive in this world for your kind." Shining replies with a minor tensity in his voice as he opens the 2nd cell.

Mariposa saw her cell door opened, and stepped out, a steely look of calm on her face. She wondered if this was something to do with what she'd overheard.

"Well," she said. "This is unexpected. Are you letting us go free, or are you just opening our doors to let some air inside?"

Beneath her calm exterior, the changeling spy was rattled. Could it really be true, that the ponies were allowing her and Chain to go back to the Hive?

Shining raises an eyebrow at her question before responding.

"I'm taking you for a train ride to the Crystal Empire so we can visit the spa's there, can't you tell?" He says in an overly friendly voice.

Edited by WindyParadise

While waiting for the others to arrive at the train station, Bloodshot Flash went around the train checking for anything suspicious that could either bring harm to the Changelings, or worry them during thier journey to the Crystal Empire. (Everypony else arrives at the train station) "Sir, I came here early to check over the train for anything that could either harm or worry the Changelings."

@@WindyParadise

Lorday was dressed in his custom red uniform and was so excited, this was the opportunity he always waited, to show his millitary skills. He approached the commander, saluted and asked,

"Sir, considering we are going to enter hostile territory without the enemy knowing our peacful intentions, SIR! May I suggest we take additional equipment for the expedition? SIR"

@@WindyParadise

Lordy was dressed in his custom red uniform and was so excited, this was the opportunity he always waited, to show his millitary skills. He approached the commander, saluted and asked,

"Sir, considering we are going to enter hostile territory without the enemy knowing our peacful intentions, SIR! May I suggest we take additional equipment for the expedition? SIR"

"The Changlings will know our peaceful intentions, Twilight and her friends have already been sent ahead to begin negotiations.  I know, it's not an ideal situation but Celestia decided this was the best way and I trust her judgement." He pauses for a moment to think. "What kind of equipment are you suggesting Lordy?"

He asks the overexcited guard on their way to the Train Station.

While waiting for the others to arrive at the train station, Bloodshot Flash went around the train checking for anything suspicious that could either bring harm to the Changelings, or worry them during thier journey to the Crystal Empire. (Everypony else arrives at the train station) "Sir, I came here early to check over the train for anything that could either harm or worry the Changelings."

"Well seeing as how we will be having our own cabin I don't see any reason to worry. The train almost always runs nicely and if people have a problem then they can bring it up with Celestia and her bureaucrats. But thank you for checking anyway Bloodshot."

Shining Armour says to the pony after he arrives.

((OOC: I'm purely acting as a narrator plus NPCs now because Celestia is remaining in Canterlot.))

The changelings and guards board the train, and the conductor blows his whistle, eager to get the already late train moving to the Crystal Empire as soon as possible.

As the train began to move, a cloud of steam emerged from the engine at the front of the train. The driver must be making cups of tea for the ponies pulling the train. ((Sorry, could not resist.))

• Brohoof 1

Mariposa sat in silence next to the guards. She felt as tho she could hardly believe what had happened, that she and Chain were finally going home. She had taken a pony shape when they had boarded the train, so as to curtail the stares of other ponies.

Shining Armour motions for Bloodshot and Flash Sentry to watch the entrances to their train-chamber. The other two guards are free to do as they please(mostly make the Changlings comfortable). 

After finishing that he walks over to Mariposa and sits down across from her.

"So... You seem like the more reasonable Changling, I'm sure you'll understand why I will be asking some questions as to what we should expect once we reach your homeland's borders. Will there be patrols that might attack us? Do you live in cities or Hives as your kind call them?"

Edited by WindyParadise

@@WindyParadise, Mariposa was surprised, but pleased to be spoken to. "We call the community as a whole the Hive, but we have separate cities within," she replied. "There are patrols but you won't know that they're there. We changelings are connected by the Hive mind, where we can hear the thoughts of others. How many you hear depends on rank. The Queen and her second in command, Cicada, hear all the voices. As a high ranking spy, I hear a lot as well. It's comforting."

@@WindyParadise, "Well, i dont know, SIR... I was just thinking about some protection SIR! Like some weapons... or ... this is a thing i made its a powder that goes boom."

He puts on a cheesy smile but sees his commander is not impressed.

"However, of course we dont need anything else, SIR. I'm sure your leadership is enough to take us out of trouble..."

He backs off in a remote corner of he wagon.

Chain heard Mariposa explain how the hive worked as Chain stared up in the train thinking about how he did not want to go back home his friends were here and the hive was...uneventful and no one lisstened to him the more and more he thought about it the more and me he did not want to go untill he got up and  went to a different train in the back with cargo and with some of the boxes he saw a crowbar this was the most dangerous thing he had done in ages and started to pry the atachment of the cargo cart from the other parts "I hope this does something"

Bloodshot Flash notices something as he is overlooking the train cabin and immedieatly informs Shining Armour. "Sir, one of the Changelings are missing! I don't know how he got out but he's not here!" Now all of Chains friends begin to panic. "What should we do?"

Chain was thinking about what he was doing and then thought that this would be all for nothing "well if they said to the Queen that she was getting two changlings then shes getting two" Chain said to himself and walked in the cargo cart agian "where is it...there it is!" Chain said getting a bag that had his confiscated stuff in it "this stuff needs a tune up" he grabed a few tools also from the bag "where did I keep this stuff anyway?" Chain said asking a question that would never be answered

(the last post was an idea that I thought up quickly that turned bad, I did not try to kill the rp ok?)

Shining Armour looks over at Chain after listening to his guards report his disappearance. 

"Chain(or Changeling if I wouldn't know his name) you can't wander off like that. It's for your own protection, you realize that if you were caught on this train or in a nearby town alone you would cause a panic and possibly get hurt? We wouldn't be able to protect you."

"I know it is but I was not going to do such thing, I am just getting back the inventions that I have had that are mine again, you can't change that" he said as he picked up a device that had lots of dust on it "replicator gets one piece of dust in it and the whole thing needs cleaning" starts getting the dust off the replicator "good thing its kind of slow or else the whole prison would be a dust bunny"

"That... seems to be wishful thinking. But I'm no scientist so I'll take your word for it."

Shining gets up as he responds to Chain before turning towards the front of the train.

"I'll be back in a minute, I want to make sure the Train is running smoothly."

He says before heading to talk with the Engineers.

Edited by WindyParadise