Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a Brony or a Pegasister?

Derpy Muffins

I'm neither, but I just found the show by chance on youtube, "Giggle at the Ghosties" or that "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" Rainbow Dash PMV were the first pony things I saw before actually watching the show. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a brony myself (even if I was a girl, 'brony' just sounds cooler overall  :wub: ), and have been one for about two months now. I don't believe I had a striking moment of clarity about realising I was a brony- I just saw a few short videos about ponies on YouTube, and soon enough I was leaping through the shipping fics (just the fluffy, 'E for everypony' stuff :squee:) about them. It's kinda a blur to me, to be honest. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Pegasister,  though I prefer brony...

and as for how I got into ponies? I suppose I have always been a pony fan mainly being into G1 and the odd bit of G3 so it was no surprise...

anyway put simple I started watching some fan content music ect, watched the episode Griffon the brush off? liked it watched more ect, and here I am now!

• Brohoof 1

I guess pegasister. Although I like to refer to myself simply as "a fan of the show." I don't really like the term "pegasister" or "brony." Since both terms have a bad name towards them thanks to the idiots within this fandom.

• Brohoof 2

I guess pegasister. Although I like to refer to myself simply as "a fan of the show." I don't really like the term "pegasister" or "brony." Since both terms have a bad name towards them thanks to the idiots within this fandom.

Same here. It was fun before the term started carrying...unpleasant implications. Now I just say I'm a collector, which is more accurate anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Pegasister. I was in a car accident that had me out of commission for a while, so I was binging on Netflix a lot. I came across A Brony Tale, and after watching it decided to see what all the fuss was about. I was convinced MLP would be silly/stupid, but I became totally hooked. :)

• Brohoof 2

I am a Ponylover who formerly identified as a Brony who formerly went by the user name of "PegaMister." xD

My journey has been a complicated one.  Fraught with danger...  And other things that journeys can be fraught with.  Perhaps, one day, I will share the details.  Though today is not that one day.  Of which I spoke.

• Brohoof 1