Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Handhelds do you own?

camsterman101

i only had one hand and that was like 13 years ago and that was an SP i liked for some time  then i started to hate handhelds and became a PC/ ps2/ n64/ sega gen gamer...

In order of collection: 

GBA, DS Lite, GBA:SP, DS Lite (second, as first broke after five or so years of constant use), 3DS

And my phone has a GBA emu and a SNES emu it struggles to run (purely for Leafgreen and Pony Fantasy 6, respectively)

Gameboy colors, gameboy advance, two DS lites one is broken somehow I dont know how, and one that works. If I have any more they might be hidden somewhere in my closet XD Not the best place for them.

Honestly I'm not much of a handheld gamer, but there are some great games here and there!

Game Boy

Game Boy Advance

Nintendo DS

Nintendo 3DS XL

Atari Lynx

Playstation Vita

not sure the game cube is quite in the spirit of "handheld" and niether is that NES XD

but on the topic at hand, I currently own a PSP and a 2DS.

I've always been a playstation gamer so currently have a ps3 and owned the two before that.

How did you get that? Please I must know.

i there there are websites that make custom skins for them, i've seen them make skins for ps4s and stuff too XD

First handheld I ever owned was a Gameboy Color(blue color), festered a lifelong love in me for sure- I mean, games anywhere and everywhere, how cool is that? :blink:

The GBC's long lost though, no idea what ever happened to it along with my copy of Pokémon Blue... as for what I own now, I've got a Game Boy Advance(white), Nintendo DS(Red), Nintendo DS Lite(blue), and Nintendo 3DS(purple). Whee~

Well, I had a red game boy advance sp when I was a kid, but I dropped it and lost it, then I got another one but gray, I had that one until a year ago, I sold it to a friend, then I bought two game boy advance, I also sold them, then a Nintendo ds lite, I still have it, and recently I got my Nintendo 3ds :)