Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

VitalSpark

OK, so I saw this picture of Rainbow Dash in her bridesmaid outfit from Cadence's wedding, standing next to Soarin' and thought... what if it were Dashie and Soarin's wedding? So I retouched Dashie's outfit to make it look more like a wedding dress, and Soarin's outfit to make it look more like a suit.

Here's the result:

post-30326-0-04583300-1420456676_thumb.png

And if you are interested, here is the original:

post-30326-0-15676900-1420456700_thumb.png

I know, I know... who wouldda thunk she played for that team?!

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
well are you saying what if or could this be real?

I don't think any of the mane 6 will ever get married in canon, no.

Thats pretty good, but just because someone's hair is rainbow colors doesnt mean they play for one team or the other

If that were the only thing, sure. But Rainbow Dash is portrayed as having many masculine traits; many lesbians also have masculine traits.

Also PinkieDash is too cute for words. So I'll show a picture.

239982__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_ani

Also, she has blue skin and purple eyes. Have you ever met a straight person with blue skin and purple eyes? I thought not.

Edited by Vital Spark

If that were the only thing, sure. But Rainbow Dash is portrayed as having many masculine traits; many lesbians also have masculine traits.

Thats a tomboy, but hey, i know a few tomboys who are stright. Again, just because someone shows some traits that are usually for the opposite gender does not make them gay or whatever.

This is about the picture(s), not the human mind

• Brohoof 1

Nice! How did you do that

GIMP.

For the larger areas, just flood fill. Then I went around the edges with the paintbrush tool to remove any artefacts from anti-aliasing and add other fine details. I ended up having to redraw the lightning bolts on Soarin's collar. Dashie's cuffs are just a detail from her dress that I copied and modified slightly.

I'm not particularly happy with how I removed his goggles. There's still a bit of the strap visible behind his ear (literally just noticed that), and I think his hairline is a little too high. Might have a go at fixing this now. But anyway, for that I just scribbled out his goggles using his skin colour, drew two curves for his missing ear portion and hairline with the path tool, and stroked the paintbrush tool over them.

OK, so I saw this picture of Rainbow Dash in her bridesmaid outfit from Cadence's wedding, standing next to Soarin' and thought... what if it were Dashie and Soarin's wedding? So I retouched Dashie's outfit to make it look more like a wedding dress, and Soarin's outfit to make it look more like a suit.

Here's the result:

attachicon.gifRainbowDashWedding.png

And if you are interested, here is the original:

I know, I know... who wouldda thunk she played for that team?!

There should be a fanfic about this it works although i always thought she should get with thumderlane they are both azy and arrogant :D

• 2 years later...