Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Hunter Club

Panne

then the sound of cannon fire from the gunlances that would be awesome to see 

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah me wants it now >3< *flails duel swords around like a crazy pony*

I would be that one guy though, the one hunting horn guy, that boosts the army's swimming and oxygen on a land battle.

• Brohoof 1

if we get sent flying we can swim down instead of falling cause...gravity is overrated XD

I'm just imagining hundreds of people just lazily floating through the air.

I would be that one guy though, the one hunting horn guy, that boosts the army's swimming and oxygen on a land battle.

It took me a while to get it in my head that I need to learn my melody combos if I want to use hunting horn. I also didn't know you could do instant double boosts without re-entering the melody until I had already been using hunting horn for a long time. I do like to default to HH that stick with white, red, and blue notes for those atk, def, and hp buffs that they standardly have.

230 dollars is steep. I wish I had gotten a lot more money for the holidays.

but it comes with mh4u and a regualar n3ds costs 200 anyways so you're getting like $10 off...

two brachydios thats a fun one or two stygian jinogres > :D

Im only on the first level of G rank, so as much as I love Zinogre, and dislike brachy, I can't exactly do either of those atm. As soon as I get S.zin though, I want his armor and Im gonna upgrade this hunting horn.

• Brohoof 1

ah ok one thing though the rarest part for S.zin is the strange enough the shells for me took me awhile to make that armor

Ill keep that in mind. Im off to fight a PRL for now.

We should organize monster hunter playdates sometime. That sounds like it could be fun.

We should organize monster hunter playdates sometime. That sounds like it could be fun.

I only have the wiu version of 3, but i did jut preorer the mh4u new3ds AND the collector edition set...so after february 14 when we're all on a level playing field?

I only have the wiu version of 3, but i did jut preorer the mh4u new3ds AND the collector edition set...so after february 14 when we're all on a level playing field?

Sounds good to me. Wii U version of mh3u is the only one that lets you play online anyway.

Maybe if I break off the next barroth's ridge, I'll get a tail, because the last two times I cut off his tail, I got a ridge off it. I need a tail dangit. D:<

yeah the saber kitty can be abit of mizer