Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Hunter Club

Panne

L9OZMr.gif

By the way, anybody got the MHFU port for iOS? It's back in the app store. I'm glad that Capcom took the effort to fix it (although it did take quite a while to do so), and that mobile folks can once again enjoy a classic premium-grade quality product among the plethora of f2p/p2w "games" flooding the appstore on a daily basis. Price tag is a little daunting sitting at 15 bucks, but I believe it's well worth the money considering

- It's probably one of the most classic and challenging (The notorious G-rank and broken hitboxes) installment in the MH series 

- Online compatibility (Doesn't work quite as well as most people would like, but yes, you can play online via wifi)

- No IAPs

• Brohoof 1

Been playing a lot of Generations. Im currently HR5 in the multiplayer, at HR2 I had already gotten a 100% Affinity build.

Nargacuga armor, all slots filled with Critical Eye gems to get myself Critical Eye +3. Then, Narg SnS that has a naturally high Affinity. Those two together get me to 70%. Affinity oil gives me that last boost up to 100% affinity. Its nice having a perfect crit rate.

I was only able to pull this out because of having an open slot on my weapon as well as a talisman with one more point towards Crit eye on it.

Im gonna try and recreate it with high rank gear, but Im not fully sure it will work yet.

Been playing a lot of Generations. Im currently HR5 in the multiplayer, at HR2 I had already gotten a 100% Affinity build.

Nargacuga armor, all slots filled with Critical Eye gems to get myself Critical Eye +3. Then, Narg SnS that has a naturally high Affinity. Those two together get me to 70%. Affinity oil gives me that last boost up to 100% affinity. Its nice having a perfect crit rate.

I was only able to pull this out because of having an open slot on my weapon as well as a talisman with one more point towards Crit eye on it.

Im gonna try and recreate it with high rank gear, but Im not fully sure it will work yet.

In MHFU the highest aff you can get is 80% with Narga weapon (50%) and reckless abandon +3 (basically same as critical eye, 30%).

Great to see SnS getting some decent buffs in MHX with the introduction of oils, as it has always been quite in need of some throughout the entire MH series.

• 3 weeks later...

That nostalgic feeling when you face a Lagiacrus on the Deserted Island in Monster Hunter Generations. My first Monster Hunter game I've played was Monster Hunter Tri and facing that monster takes me way back! It even surprisingly poses a challenge on land now. Must have learnt from it's subspecies counterpart.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm enjoying Monster Hunter Generations. The last time I played it, I got the full Astral armor set after facing the Nakarkos a bunch of times. I might head back to doing Thunderlord Zinogre quests later on.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1