Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Hunter Club

Panne

Lets see....

uses vails like the bow...

morphs like a switch-axe...

stuns like a hammer...

has SnS mobility and defence....

can upgrade itself to the lance's defence ability...

yeeeeeaaaaaah...

On a side note my mind just plays the music when i see this:

tumblr_n8irrmgfqw1tttzawo1_250.gif

• Brohoof 1

yeeeeeaaaaaah...

On a side note my mind just plays the music when i see this:

tumblr_n8irrmgfqw1tttzawo1_250.gif

I like how the new game keeps a similar tune to MHU3. Double BBQ is the best item in the whole game. XD

Also on the subject, i've never made or maxed out the knife and fork twin blades XD

Edited by Malinter

Lets see....

uses vails like the bow...

morphs like a switch-axe...

stuns like a hammer...

has SnS mobility and defence....

can upgrade itself to the lance's defence ability...

...nah, sounds balanced to me. :P

You should also check out the Gunlance in Monster Hunter Frontier. They can shoot magma lasers when they wyvern-fire, just like Agna and Gravios do. XD

Watch them cost a ton of zenny to make and upgrade. And rare materials from monsters that have them.

Watch them cost a ton of zenny to make and upgrade. And rare materials from monsters that have them.

Rathalo's Charge Shield.

Materials:

VE God Ticket

Plate from a Rathalos named Dave**

Unobtainium Ore x999

TARDIS shards.

Zenny: 100 Billion dollars (in 1969 money)

:P

Dave the Rathalos will only appear in a capture mission, you have to save him from his virus infected mate**

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

Rathalo's Charge Shield.

Materials:

VE God Ticket

Plate from a Rathalos named Dave**

Unobtainium Ore x999

TARDIS shards.

Zenny: 100 Billion dollars (in 1969 money)

:P

Dave the Rathalos will only appear in a capture mission, you have to save him from his virus infected mate**

Yeah, kinda like that. xD The only VE Gold ticket I ever got I immediately went to the tundra on a harvest tour and shoved it into the veggie elder's face so I could get my brachy gem. As lucky as I get with rare materials from monsters, brachy just is not one of them.

Also, how is it that the first time I try gore magala, I beat him without faining, but the second time, I faint twice then time out.

Gore Magala is the first wyvern I will flat out claim uses magic.

He's like a wyvern with warlock magic. keeps spaming debuffs on the floor and doing D.O.T's with virus, burns and poison XD

• Brohoof 1

Gore Magala is the first wyvern I will flat out claim uses magic.

He's like a wyvern with warlock magic. keeps spaming debuffs on the floor and doing D.O.T's with virus, burns and poison XD

Gore Magala is the dragon form of battle mages... And it's annoying.
  • Brohoof 1

and so, after four months of truly playing monster hunter, the day has finally come where I have faced off agains and slain, not one, but two of the great elder dragon Dire Miralis. Twas a long and arduous path, but one I endured and eventually emerged victorious. Now, as hunter rank 41, and with many more challenges yet to face, I turn my head towards the horizon, don my armor of Zinogre, and forge onwards, to face the many more challenges I have yet to meet.

and so, after four months of truly playing monster hunter, the day has finally come where I have faced off agains and slain, not one, but two of the great elder dragon Dire Miralis. Twas a long and arduous path, but one I endured and eventually emerged victorious. Now, as hunter rank 41, and with many more challenges yet to face, I turn my head towards the horizon, don my armor of Zinogre, and forge onwards, to face the many more challenges I have yet to meet.

Here is probably the beast you'd set your eyes on if your going for shear size XD

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150202124818/monsterhunter/images/3/38/MH4U-Gogmazios_Render_001.png

Gogmazios. Our new overlord "siege" monster opponent in MHU4, a wyvern the size of a Shao Gaoren. 

My son plays that game I have'nt tried it myself, but I shall soon.

It can be tricky sometimes as some weapons are designed to be wielded in very specific ways but once you find a weapon that suits you and you learn how the monsters you fight behave, is where you'll start enjoying the game. The learning curve is alittle steep but not to hard. 

At the 3-tier of difficulty (G-Class) is where it pulls the rug from under your feet, as the monsters start getting clever with new attacks and even feints to trick you. You'll learn to hate specific monsters for being sneaky bastards but it makes it all the more statisfying when you beat them. :)

Edited by Malinter

I love monster hunter :wub: It's one of the games that i played non stop, Im a Hammer, Longsword, Shield and sword, Dual blade user XP.  I am very weak on great sword and hunting horn though but the rest of the weapons i do alright

Favorite monsters to fight are Jinouga (Dark as well) and Rathalos (any kind) :wub: Also I love beating up some Centaurs and Hermitaurs for some unknown reason

20111121222958!Jinouga.jpg

Edited by Elesis
  • Brohoof 1

I'm actually getting used to the Hunting Horns, I figure now the game as a true online function, it'll be far more likely i'll find 3-4 hunter groups so the buffs the HH provide will be worth it :P

If your able to keep your self mobile and get use to the limited attack patterns of the HH, the skill buffs allow you to get useful skills like Wind/Mud/Snow Negate and Fencing (no weapon deflect, all hunters will love you for this XD) alot earlier than armours that give the skill appear. Fencing usually doesn't appear in skill sets till about High Rank

G-Class HH start getting songs that do things like lHeal XL+antidote or Heal XL+strength boost. You have to sacrafice alot of good quality materials to get these but they're useful in long fights. Combined with Encore, your basically running around with an infinite Max Potion with Demondrug effects :P

Edited by Malinter

Just  in time for Monster Hunter 4 to bring you down to hr 1 again

• Brohoof 1

Ah, alrighty. Enjoy it then, meanwhile I'll be sitting here ripping my hair out in anticipation. Or just continue watching Lobos playing DaS to distract myself.

btw, because we kinda skipped MH4 and go to MHU4, there is no data transfer (that I could find anyway) so have to start from scratch :P

Edited by Malinter

btw, because we kinda skipped MH4 and go to MHU4, there is no data transfer (that I could find anyway) so have to start from scratch :P

I have no issues with starting from scratch. I did it four months ago with 3U, I can do it tomorrow with 4U. I am so hype.