Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Snipped content, purging account-

Purged Account

That's part one, another one is where they said it was worse than terrorism. FOX is extremely stupid.

Bronies worse than terrorists? The worse we can attack anyone with is Derpy and her muffin cannon...

post-2763-0-52117400-1333750050.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Why do people always pluralize it? "My Little Ponies". Just...comes up way too often, find it odd.

Anyway, they just so barely touched on the topic at all this can hardly be considered informative. They just generalize and say everybody stays home and stops interacting with society because of the show, which is 100% incorrect, at least in my case. Really, even the online interactions are more healthy than nothing at all. Just 9-5 every day, not engaging with the world at large. Why is that considered healthy? And the Brony meet-up aspect of it all really contradicts what they said as well.

I know it isn't worth getting mad over, but still. People are getting paid money to spread ignorance on television. Just absurd, and it gets less funny every time I see it happening. Stop being so judgmental, mainstream media. You are setting a really negative tone for a lot of people.

• Brohoof 1

I know it isn't worth getting mad over, but still. People are getting paid money to spread ignorance on television. Just absurd, and it gets less funny every time I see it happening. Stop being so judgmental, mainstream media. You are setting a really negative tone for a lot of people.

It's sad, but I have to agree with that. Mainstream media isn't doing anything but being detrimental to society.

• 8 months later...

I don't even...what is....what in....why is...what the.....

I not sure of whether to laugh hysterically or cry or feel pity for Fox...but.....I don't even know....

Edited by Yes_Man234

I've seen this video a couple months ago and I'm going to say the same thing I said last time...Fox news is the best thing for a laugh if there's nothing good on Comedy Central at the moment.

Seriously though...it's horrible, and it's REALLY horrible that there are people who believe all the crap they keep coming up with. That's how you get these ignorant parents wanting to kick their kids out of their homes for liking a damn TV show...

Edited by Zacharias
  • Brohoof 3

Oooooh wow...That is hilarious.

Because all of us are quitting our jobs and getting put on welfare so we can just stay home and watch My Little Pony...Well guys, Our cover has been blown, I guess we are going to have to start working again...

• Brohoof 1

IDK why so many people think that all the bronies are like that man in the video i don't understand it, it's quite sad to see that especially on the news but it's FOX what do you expect. 

FOX is just something we can't even take seriously. But if its pointing towards Bronies, people might take it a different way.

The point is, FOX doesn't really understand about us ponies they are a news industry after all.

It's just sad how FOX judges us, but when it comes to news. They are not #1 at it.

Edited by LightningDust

Meh. It's an example of misinformation and misunderstanding. News and their non-stories...

I do not like Fox news, nor the other television news agencies for that matter, for they are all guilty of strong political bias one way or another.

• Brohoof 1

these things only happen in merica. Its sad though that fox made fun of the woman who took care of the dude.Also watch wrong with liking MLP and discussing about it in the internet. I cant understand what the woman meant that MLP is grose (idk how to type it)

I'm on my phone so I can't watch the video, but I can make a pretty good guess at its contents when I see the words "Fox News" being posted.

Fox News takes sensationalist lying to a whole other level. All news media bends the truth, but Fox elevates it to full-on fabrication. They've basically become the nation's biggest tabloid agency, yet unfortunately they've got millions who eat up their hateful drivel. They're a national disgrace.

• Brohoof 1

The easiest way to tell if an article is a joke is by looking for the word "Fox News" hidden somewhere in it.

kelso-burn.jpg

Yeah...but my parents actually buy into that stuff, unfortunately. I'm just thankful they haven't seen the videos of FOX attacking us (or at least I hope not...).

• Brohoof 1

I think Machinima put it best, "I still say Fox News is the best source of comedic fiction available on cable television today."

The worst part is my parents actually believe anything put on this channel...

Please no...oh God no...That's impossible...I really need to stop hearing from your parents otherwise I migth explode in the end.

This channel should be BANNED.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, you're not supposed to take fox news seriously.

Though, as I and many others have put it, to believe anything on that hateful show is to be extremely uninformed and tunnel visioned. I too don't like overly liberal channels but they at least are more consistent on the facts.

A video story of the effects of Fox News. In short, just ignore fox news.

Edited by SOUP
  • Brohoof 2

img-263487-1-1.jpg

This is going in my signature NOW

This is why I don't watch the news.

I really don't watch the news, but my school is always yelling about something 'tragic' or 'stupid' they saw on the news anyway that I really don't need to.  ^_^

However, if I find something that I think isn't true, I go up to someone who watched the news and asked: 'Was it 'Fox News'"? 

If they say yes I struggle not to punch them in the face and walk away.

Edited by DJ Shift

Its not the fandoms fault, its the MANs fault. in the video, the guy was useless. most Bronies and Fans arent useless to the world. If you all really want to get at Fox, contact anonomus (or however you spell that hacker group) for help. That, or be polite in the letter(s)