request shop Emerald's Free OC Request Shop [Closed]

Emerald Star

This looks great, thanks

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Thanks, I will be able to do that. :D

@@JonasDarkmane :lol: Aww, nice of you to say, hopefully I'm getting better at this.

You definitely are, you most definitely are ;) (I really need to fix my notification button, I did not receive a notification :T). 

Glad you like it :D

I might, for a short time, or at least won't take on so many requests at a time.

If you are feeling tired, then take a break  :smug:

I have closed down my OC art shop permanently  -_-, I advice you to take a little break so that you won't be dealing with any sort of stress ;). *Hugs* 

I'll be okay at least until this list is finished. ;) Wouldn't want to make people wait even longer. But yes, I may do that after these current ones are done. :3 It won't be closed permanently though.

I'll be okay at least until this list is finished. ;) Wouldn't want to make people wait even longer. But yes, I may do that after these current ones are done. :3 It won't be closed permanently though.

Well I hope you do, you are a great artist and you make people happy :). I am sure people agree with me that you deserve a break ;). Good luck with completing the list  :pout:. *Teleports away* 

Just try not to overdo it, emerald. hate to see what your like during those moments.

It's nice to see anyone is concerned about me, but don't worry, if I start to get really stressed out or start to go insane I'll stop for a while.

Hopefully you won't have to see me like that. :fluttershy:

It's nice to see anyone is concerned about me, but don't worry, if I start to get really stressed out or start to go insane I'll stop for a while.

Hopefully you won't have to see me like that. :fluttershy:

Glad to know you're ok. :)

If you need to take a break from drawing then do so, we won't mind. We'd rather have you relaxed and working at your best, when you can, than insain and stressed because you have no free time to yourself. So go on a break to unwind, and don't worry, we'll still be here after to support your store (unless we go crazy from our own stores or the 3 week hiatus after the upcoming episode :lol: ) :)

(edited)

Saw my OC there, Ems! Thank you so much. This ought to help me with my youtube videos and I'll be sure to mention you. As for my reaction when I first saw it... well, check out the video.  :P

Edited by RandomSelect

@@VinylWubs I will be starting it soon. I usually do these in the order they're requested and there are just a couple people in front of you, but I will try to have it done as soon as possible.

Alright thank you and take your time! I know how hard it is doing lots of requests!

@@That-Brony

@@RandomSelect

I noticed I made a mistake with the mane on your request, so here it is fixed. :P

@

Here it is, I hope it turned out okay. :rarity:

@@Selfie Snapshots

Here you are, I hope you like it. :)

Those are looking particularly good. Liking Tainted and Dark Mist there  :toldya:

Eh, might as get one of these.

Name: Sketch

Reference image:

V0wjQ9J.png

Pose/Base:

Hugging Rarity (the pink pony)

_base__two_pony_hug_by_crasydwarf-d622o6

Other details: No tongue sticking out.

Cutie Mark:

11971488431079343407barretr_Pencil.svg.h