Type Your First Name and "The Hedgehog" Into Google and Post the First Image

temmie

So, this is Cameron the hedgehog:

cameron_the_hedgehog_by_geoffreyhammy16-

Doesn't seem to be anything fancy, just classic fan-art of who I think is a fan-made character (I'm not a big fan of the Sonic series, so if there is a Cameron the hedgehog, I sure don't know about it!)

Now, that's just the first picture that came up, but I saw another two that seem much more interesting. In the interest of not clogging up this page with the images I found, they'll go in a spoiler. So, here's the honorable mentions:

Cameron%20The%20Hedgehog__600_450_q50.jp

A second Cameron the hedgehog, with an actual character description. Except apparently 'thesame' is a single word, 'my self' isn't, 'thats' no longer needs an apostrophe and capital letters don't exist anymore, whether it's the beginning of a sentence, a name or the word 'I'. Yeah, my inner Grammar Nazi really isn't happy at the moment. Well, uhh, at least they use question marks correctly. That's something, right?

cameron_the_firey_dragon_by_lgee14-d5th1

I'm not entirely sure if this is related to the Sonic series, but judging by the shoes, the gloves and that emerald which I'm pretty sure is based off that chaos emerald, it probably is a fan Sonic the Hedgehog character. (although as I said, I'm not a big fan of the sonic series. I haven't played many of their games, so I please forgive me if I made any mistakes!)

But forget all that, because I'm a freakin' dragon!

• Brohoof 2

I tried something different and typed in 'Forty Two the hedgehog'. It didn't really work, this was the first image:

StH42.jpg

However, if you look closely, there is a 'NO. 42' in the top left corner, below where it says 'Archie' and to the left of the '$1.50'. So, at least this picture has some relevance to 42.

Sweet Celestia, there's an 'Edwin the Hedgehog'. The stories about the Sonic fandom are true!! D:

edwin_the_hedgehog__my_bf__new_look__201

Though, if I go for Edwardo (the first name I want to have over crappy 'Edwin'), then I get:

eduardo_the_hedgehog_by_systemofahedgeho

Pretty cool, actually :squee:

the first image on google was that exact picture, but with the link leading to your post. this is FORUMCEPTION, ALEXCEPTION, HEDGEHOGCEPTION!

post-31612-0-19085500-1422794522.png

Funny thing is, my hair looked a bit like that about a year ago. except for the pointy sonic the hedgehog part at the back.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

post-31330-0-51716800-1427699807_thumb.jpg

Ok I look pretty bored and...

Why does he have a gun?

WHY does he have a gun?

WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

• Brohoof 1